Writing Renaissance 400 members · 1,968 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
Julia
Group Admin

Are you too scared to make your own thread to ask a question?

Never fear! This thread is here! Just be sure to reply to the OP (original post) so I see it.

I don't care how you ask the question, there doesn't have to be some special format at all.

When are we going to get the story threads up?

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

Sooooo, are ya looking for some admins?

Also, how are we giving writing a “rebirth” so to speak?

Julia
Group Admin

Story threads?

Threads explaining stories? Threads featuring stories?

Julia
Group Admin

I am, but that is in the Administration Registration thread

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

Thank you miss Erislestia, BTW didn't you used to be Eris H Discordia a while back?

Julia
Group Admin
Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

I knew it, well idk if you remember me. I used to be Man on the Moon.

Julia
Group Admin

I remember you, of course.

It was the name change that threw me off a bit:derpytongue2:

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

Everyone has been telling me that :rainbowlaugh:

Julia
Group Admin

lol

i explained it best in the SSPB: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/198512/the-shameless-self-promotion-bureau/thread/195148/for-fun-friendship-and-freedom

As far as stories go, post anything you please in the folder we have. I will soon make more once everything calms down.

Julia
Group Admin
Julia
Group Admin

i could handle those right now while i have time

What is the main idea of this group? I think I know, and I think I like it, but I want to be clear on it first.

Julia
Group Admin

Writing, helping with writing, promoting pony stuff, just concentrating on reforming oneself as a writer while doing so.

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

4574914 pretty much what the front page says. We also offer help for writers.

I notice we have 200+ stories... what kind of stories get submitted? Ones that got aided and abetted by working here?

4600418 If you want your question to be answered, you should reply to op's post with that question.

Julia
Group Admin

We have many folders for stories, and no limits to what or how much you may post, as long as it goes into that folder or folders which the story(ies) is(or are) applicable to.

Sooner or later the site admins will make a mystery tag...right? :pinkiesad2:

Julia
Group Admin
Julia
Group Admin

You may post questions, promote stories and similar groups, talk about stories, make reviews, and just typical writer stuff.

It's in the thread about posting threads.:rainbowkiss:

Julia
Group Admin

Why is that a problem?

Julia
Group Admin

4571498 Can I promote a story of mine in the forums?

Scootaloo96
Group Admin

5192413 Sorry for late reply but yes you can

Question. Do you know of any groups or anybody that could write my story for me? I can give a general outline of the plot or whatever and whoever is writing it can do what they want. I don’t necessarily need credit for it anything.

I did a mistake and the person I was friends with for a little over two years deleted his acc. Idk him irl but we bonded over TEK book and he incorporated my OC into his story he was writing and I miss having that. I feel super awful and guilty and kinda sick at myself but I can’t do anything now. I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction though! Thanks.

So, I’m trying to write a story but have no idea how to go about it, like I tend to lean towards third person instead of first person since I’ve actually never written a story before and it just feels natural to me. I’d like some editing advice before I post anything since for now I’m honestly writing for sack of writing instead of writing with a theme and plot in mind.

So where can I go for this kind of assistance and should I post what I have here or in a doc file?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34