I HATE Starlight Glimmer 143 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

We have been robbed. Even though I doubt the show's crew would have a brilliant idea like that.

I blame Josh Haber.

Of course Haber's to blame, he wants his False Shepard on as high a pedestal as possible.

How many times has the show twisted itself backwards just for the sake of this writers pet, I keep losing track

I always despise Starlight since the Season 5 finale. So yea, the last two episodes of season 7 would be better without her

For things like this is why I retcon Starlight out of my fanfics.

You know, Now that I think about it, I think Princess Luna Replacing Starlight's role in the episode would've been A Lot better than what we got if written properly.

Comment posted by SunsetSparkle23 deleted Dec 27th, 2023

It’s really telling how bland Starlight is as a character if she can be this easily replaced by any other character in the show.
Luna being the main star of Shadow Play is a no-brainer.

Then, how do you think Starlight could have been better if she had to be redeemed?

Like come on, the concept of a Starlight redemption couldn't have been a bad idea. And it'd be reinventing the wheel for later seasons if said redemption didn't happen so I genuinely wanna know, how would you have improved Starlight if you were mandated to give her a redemption?

How would you give Starlight moments of heroic badass moments as a redeemed character?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10