Random Brony Group 147 members · 493 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So my stories, like many others, has only a very small audience. They have themes I don't see very often on this site and I'd like to know more about ponies' opinion on them. so please go check out my work and leave a tip or comment.

IkioStar
Group Admin

4601160 You know the thing to get other people wanting to see your content more often? Make more content. Be patient. ...Go to the Shameless Self-promotion group.

4601445 But there's so many people there I feel like a single post would instantly get overshadowed by three dozen more. Also, I'm just asking for some feedback before I spend more time with this style of content.

IkioStar
Group Admin

4602718 Dude, I get where you're coming from, but it's truly the place to go for this kind of plea...and for that matter, this group really isn't for the most part. You'd be a lot better off making a lot more content before reaching out...to anyone. If you want a serious review of your work, you go ask the people to review your stuff seriously. If you want people to visit your work, that's fine, but there's another forum entirely for it on this group. Please refrain from making another forum if there is one already in place.

There are no less than three different threads for this. ...And you've already asked and posted in all three.

I've picked up a few tips from Ocalhoun. He's worth following if you haven't already.

Probably the #1 tip that has driven readers to my stories is joining lots of groups. There are all kinds of groups out there; odds are, for any given story, you could find at least 4 groups to post it to. Join the groups; post the stories. This will generate notifications in peoples' feeds about your story getting posted.

If you're concerned about what joining lots of groups will do to your feed... you are right to be concerned. :pinkiecrazy: Fortunately, you can turn off notifications when new stories are posted, to avoid things getting super unmanageable.

They have themes I don't see very often on this site and I'd like to know more about ponies' opinion on them.

Are you only looking for the opinion of ponies, specifically?

4603685 Mules and donkeys are welcome too. Yes.

And, uh... is that it, then?

4605984 No lemons and dragons then?

I don't think we're welcome here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10