Honest Fictions 114 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
I Am The Night
Group Admin

THE FOLLOWING IS AN
HONEST FICTION

Honesty by zalla661

In a land ruled by technicolor ponies comes a tale of one pony, who travels in disguise as a teach. Why? Because she's the fucking Princess and she loves to play dress-up and wear... DUH DUH DUH... glasses.

Because ponies in glasses is sexy.

"I just love wearing spectacles! Luna thought gleefully, I doubt I'd be fooling anypony without them!"

Luna's Protege

Here in the magical land of Equestria where no humans ride horse.... er, ponies comes the tale of Princess Luna in her ultimate quest to find her future Protege, in order to be prepared for the return of her banished sister.

Today was a special day for the princess of Equestria. She was here to oversee an interview, one that would shape Equestria's future; an interview given under the pretense of becoming a renowned unicorn's apprentice, Sir Tell Tale, who was the personal bookkeeper of Princess Luna. Truthfully, today, she was going to name some promising little filly or colt her protégé. One whom she would teach, and rely upon when her sister's banishment came to an end.

Meet Sunset Shimmer, the favorite cause she went first. Who clearly isn't the best choice because she clearly has issues and is very full of herself, call it fiery passion for magic, but we like to call it being full of hot air.

Sunset walked up to the raised platform set before the seven judges, a fire in her eyes and a confidence that brought a small smile to Luna's lips. Radiance, check. Luna affirmed to herself as the stallion in the middle of the desk spoke up.

“Sunset Shimmer,” the principal, a unicorn with a gray coat and mane named Silver Apple, began sternly, “why, exactly, should we pick you, to be Sir Tell Tale's apprentice?” His tone and question made the young filly falter for a moment, but pride lit up her eyes as she looked to him.

“Best in class!” She proclaimed with a smile, standing tall, with her chest puffed out. Silver Apple stared silently at her, and started writing something down. His lack of a positive reply made Sunset's smile slowly melt as she put some serious thought to his question. “U-Um, because I'm really good with magic?” She then added weakly, “I can also cast third year spells-”

Watch as she tries to make scrabbled eggs out of a dragons egg. And screws up horribly.

Or, at least she was going to, but she caught the impatient look in the principal's eyes, and instead started to gather her magic, wrapping the egg in its light. She then closed her eyes, her face creasing in effort as her horn glowed brighter. Luna could feel an amazing amount of power building from the filly, who was so focused that she stopped breathing. The other judges shared intrigued looks, as the egg flashed brilliantly, the shell crumbling apart, revealing a newborn purple and green dragon.

Hope that dragons mother doesn't know it's egg was missing. Cause let's face it, if the Dragonshy episode was any indicator, we know how a MOTHER dragon would react if her egg was stolen. Especially after that red dragon thought the mane cast was going to steal his gems.

Next Meet Twilight Sparkle, below average student vastly skilled at magic. And yet, she's still a big purple NERD!

“Twilight Sparkle,” Silver began, with a fond grin, which Luna caught notice of, “why do you wish to be Sir Tell Tale's apprentice?” Luna blinked as she appraised the stallion.

“Because, he's Princess Luna's bookkeeper.” She said a little hesitantly, “He gets to look after books, and talk to the princess.” A small fire lit up in the filly's eyes as she looked to Silver, “I wanna be like him!”

“T-This is a Myosotis, of the Boraginaceae family, known as a Forget-Me-Not. I'm gonna use an alteration spell. Changing it to a Lavandula of the Lamiaceae family-”

NERD!!

And finally, as if the first choice wasn't bad enough, meet a filly both highly skilled in magic and is full of so much hot air it would make the sun jealous.

Trixie Lulamoon.

“Mama said it best for Trixie. Trixie wants to be apprentiss.” Silver let out a sigh as he nodded, writing something down as he looked to her. He then seemed to consider his next words carefully as he replied.

And for the first time ever! See what is really happening behind the clipboards ponies hold and scribble nonsense onto!

Luna's cheeks ached from the smile the performance had brought on, and looking to her notes, she was surprised to see that she had already written her thoughts on the filly, and quickly scratched off the incriminating portion of it.

[Trixie Lulamoon: Takes to magic like a Wonderbolt takes to flying. Her aptitude and studies are average, but has shown to be very creative with her application, especially considering her age.]

***'Big potential! Super cute! Must adopt as protégé.'***

Join these fillies as they're forged into the greatest weapon of love diabetes you'll see in an age, as they travel far into Canterlot Castle under Luna's tutelage and her assistant, as they decide the fate of Equestria should hang in the balance for these three obvious choices. They will learn about friendship, magic, magic of friendship, and totally nothing about what they really need to know. Way to go Princess. Way to go.

Staring...

Moonbutt Princess of Exposition 2.0. And still uses archaic talk.

Twilight Totally not a Sparkling Vampire.

Sunset Jealous and isn't going to turn on her friends later.

Trixie, too young and dumb to realize what's going on.

And Guest staring...

Sir Tell not a Whole lot. (Exposition goes to Moonbutt 2.0)

Luna's Protege

Seriously though, who makes these imprisonment spells? They only seem to work for a thousand years? At best? Imprisonment spell! Brought to you by Starswirl the Bearded. Quality screw up and short term use spells for you everyday needs!

Such as: The time travel spell that only works for five minutes so you can't fuck up the time line! The unfinished friendship spell! And the new amazing 1000 year imprisonment spell! Because if it's quality you want, go somewhere else!

Supported by the Canterlot Royalty Fund. Inc. 124301 All rights reserved.

Because ponies in glasses is sexy.

Damn straight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4