Quill and Blade 364 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Synthaholic
Group Admin

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the aim of the game today is this: Write a story in just two sentences, be it comedy or tragedy or whatever comes to mind.

The rules:
Nothing nsfw, nothing that would make Jesus cry for his mother.
More of a strong suggestion, but try not to pull a James Joyce by writing many paragraphs with two giant run-on sentences.
Must be at least tangentially related to the Q&B universe.
No replies to stories, stories only! Just so we don't clog up the page and let stories go unseen.

GO! (I shall get the ball rolling below :twilightsmile:)

Synthaholic
Group Admin

In adolescence, Red loved to bake. In adulthood, Red baked for his love.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Au wanted to be the brightest star in the sky. She forgot that sometimes, stars fall.

In her youth Snow Feather kept getting looks that made her feel uncomfortable. As an Adult Snow hasn't been seen by the public, and is known only by reputation.

Crystal looked out the window, her face wet with tears. She realized that Silent Knight wasn't coming home, no matter how much she begged.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Lovey Dovey loved love. Love loved Lovey Dovey! :heart:

Runic and Miley are studies in lucky disasters. When brought together, the Phial and his Filly complement one another.

"To threesome or not to threesome?"

"Stopping talking and get other here."

Silent was the Knight sent to king's castle in Sudramoar. Silent was the night when he departed.

Perennial looked at the twirling dancers in the ballet corps, a pang striking her heart. She realizes that she misses Velvet Step and the trouble she caused.

Synthaholic
Group Admin

"I love his white coat, his blue mane, oh just his everything," Crystal said breathily, her eyes dazzled by her husband as he approached.

Velvet followed her gaze, replying, "I still can't believe Twilight was so cool with you marrying her brother."

Cadence sighed and walked to Crystal who still watched the distant dragons wheeling and cavorting in the thermals, tears glistening on her cheeks. She reached her hoof out to gently comfort Crystal and spoke "Shinny said there's been no word so far."

Even in his darkest days, Silent Knight had something to be thankful for. He wasn't stationed in Ponyville and with luck, never would be.

Whenever Crystal writes a story, readers flock to them in droves. Feel free to guess which Crystal I mean. :trollestia::moustache:

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

It was shaping up to be another boring social event until Raven saw him. And then her glasses slipped off, fell to the floor, and she saw him no more.

The employees of Sunridge Sweets looked on with mounting horror as a viscous red fluid dripped down a wall to the growing puddle on the floor. A merrily splashing Red ignored them, raspberry syrup is his favorite.

Rock Candy stared at the little detector stick in her hoof, perplexed expression upon her face. She had but a single question running through her mind: "So who's the father?"

"I would give my life for the Princess!" Silent Knight shouted.

"Prove it," Death whispered back.

Silent was the night they went off to war. Silent was the Knight that never came home.

Ruby Moon was behind her counter when her mate slapped her flanks. The story does not tell why he only ended in the hospital after three hours.

Night Stryker looked down the hall at the commotion from his post. He then ignored it, having long since learned never to interfere when the Lunar Princess was blonde.

Rossby Waves
Group Admin

In adolescence, Rossby had no preference in sweet treats. In adulthood, he found a favorite.

Rossby Waves
Group Admin

Willowy Tempest smiled as she set aside a a pretty envelope, a bold "FRANK" written on the front. She would send it off during her lunch break.

Anzel
Group Admin

Mr. Peepers saw it all and Mr. Peepers never forgets. He always forgives.

The silence that fell after the noise was as deafening as the noise itself had been. "Perhaps curry for lunch wasn't the best of ideas," Luna said into the silence of the throne room in a sheepish tone.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Savoir felt too old to be Horsey's special somepony. But after just a few months of being together, he'd never felt younger.

Rossby Waves
Group Admin

Frank was real. Or so he continued to reassure himself at night.

For Ferrel, the visions always came in threes. So a vision of having a vision at the wrong moment was rather more disconcerting than she was used to.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27