Let's Make You Known! 793 members · 3,112 stories
Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 74
Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Say Marbles, what should I do if I come across a user who I can't seem to find? #68, Hoops, appears to be missing. I'm guessing he changed his name at some point...

-Inkheart

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

If you can find Hoops' folder, you can click on one of his/her stories to find a link to the author. If you can't find Hoops' folder, it must have changed names after I made this list, in which case I wouldn't know what to do next. :applejackconfused:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Okay. And what about banned members? I came across someone who has been banned for quite some time...

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

Just leave a note on the list and skip them. Not worth the effort tracking down alt accounts.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

*Nod* Understood, mon capitan.

*Edit: Grrr... It was as I feared. Hoops changed their name to Hoopys and is banned now. They've been gone for 19 weeks.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

That moment when you land Zanem-Ji on the random number generator.
:raritydespair:
Well, I'm interviewing the boss lady. This should be fun. :rainbowlaugh:

-Inkheart

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

Cool beans!

Malozi
Group Admin

Good luck. I wanted to do that but I'm only now starting my interviews.
From what I understand about the situation with that guy, he's been banned for being too young for this site. He'll be back eventually, I believe. There was something I wanted to say to Lost_Marbles just now but I forgot.

Malozi
Group Admin

Finally remembered what I was going to ask you. Can interviewers and interviewees include swearing?
I mean, I kind of don't care either way but to be on the safe side....

Edit: Oh, and can you request to be interviewed by a specific person? But, in fairness, wait for them to draw your number?

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

F:yay:k if I care.

I won't curse unless the interviewee curses. I just avoid using swearing because I don't assume the other person does and this is a safe group.

If anyone wants to add some color to their interviews with a bit of blue, fine by me.

Malozi
Group Admin

Yay.
Oh, and I'm not sure if you saw this, but I had edited this into my last comment.

Edit: Oh, and can you request to be interviewed by a specific person? But, in fairness, wait for them to draw your number?

So uh, yeah.

Is it still possible for me to toss my hat in the ring as well?

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

Your name's been added

Malozi
Group Admin

This reminds me, are you still going to be conducting interviews, or are you done with them?

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

I'm still conducting interviews. I got two more that are just about done.

I've just been taking a bit longer than usual to get them done and have forgotten more than once to update my list.

But never fear, I haven't stopped giving interviews and don't plan on it anytime soon. I just need to stop doing so many interviews at one. Oh, and cutting down on the number of projects I'm working on simultaneously helps. :twilightblush:

Malozi
Group Admin

I was referring to BlackDenimCap lol because he hasn't done any interviews lately and was gone for weeks at one point. So I demoted him back to a regular member just to be sure. If he wants to continue doing interviews, cool I'll make him a contributor again, if not, no harm done.

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

I have no idea why I thought this message was directed at me. :derpytongue2:

Denim mentioned to me that he only wanted to do a few. He may be done now. I won't be able to for the next two days, but I'll check the list to see if he has any open interviews.

Malozi
Group Admin

Silly Marbles!

Malozi
Group Admin

Alright, when you do, just let me (or Marbles, I guess) know and I'll make you a contributor again.

Can my interview be added, the link is right here.

Malozi
Group Admin

Sure, why not.

*Peeks in*

May I also be on the list?

That is, if it's alright...

Can I be added? I'd like to be known one day!

Can Somepony add me to the interview list! If ya can then I don't mind it. I could use the publicity for my work I do

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 74