The Goodfic Bin 1,255 members · 1,297 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
HapHazred
Group Admin

Hear ye, hear ye.

Now that May is upon us, and the submissions folder (not to be confused with self-submissions) is back down to under fifty entries again, it has been our decision to unlock the folder.

This means that you are now free to submit any work by another author you consider to be good again. As before, if you want to submit your own work, see the self submissions thread.

There is a catch, though. To prevent users from submitting their entire favourites library, or dump all their favourite author's stories, we have added the following rule:

Only two stories per user can be submitted to the submissions folder every month.

We do have far more perceptive people than I keeping watch on that folder, and it is a strike-worthy offence. This is to prevent us from monotonously reviewing stories from one author, or endless amounts of a type of story, several of which may not be Goodfic-Bin worthy. Please pick and choose stories you want us to review, and if there are multiple stories that deserve getting in, well, they won't go anywhere, and can be submitted later.

And that's everything for today. I hope you have an excellent month. Personally, I may be busy some due to exams.

(lel)

4326359 Question: Strike to the face? Like Rarity slapping her partner during sadomasicistic funtime? Or strike to the balls? Like when AJ finds out someone got Apple Bloom pregnant?

4326415 don't let exams get ontop of you, and thanks for the laugh.

HapHazred
Group Admin
BikerPon3
Group Admin

4326359 Updated. :moustache:

Only two stories per user every month can be submitted to the submissions folder.

Added "per user", just to be crystal clear.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4326487 Done the same here.

Too many 'per's to remember. I guess nobody is perfect.

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4326491 Wordplay pun.

lel

Two stories per user? That's excellent! I added two of the stories in the folder already, which are my most favorite short stories on this site.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4327554 Wunderbar. I'm sure our boys working normal submissions will be sure to enjoy them.

4326359 How do you keep track of all that? You have an excel spreadsheet for this specifically or...?

BikerPon3
Group Admin

*casually steals idea*

Thanks. :moustache:

No problem! =]

HapHazred
Group Admin

4327613 I have all the perceptive abilities of a squashed tomato.

Charles and Biker, on the other hand, have incredibly keen eyesight, not to mention the other admins. I assume they have their wily ways.

Added the only HiE that evermade my favorites. A Trixie story too. Oh the feels, not flawless, but very enjoyable.

4327699 Right... Imma submit my newest fic. AN OVEN BROKE!
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/259888/springtime-nights-pneuma-flower But i dont know where....

4331516 go to the self submission thread and reread the rules on how to submit your own stories.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4331516 What PsiNova said. The folder that's reopened is for submitting other people's work, like it says on the title of the folder. Submitting your own stuff to there is strike-worthy. Go to the Self Submissions thread we made: there's a link on the main page.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19