The Goodfic Bin 1,255 members · 1,297 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

Hello, I am Man on the Moon, but you may call me by my acronym, Motm. I am one of the reviewers for TGB, and I will be taking over the self submissions thread for an indefinite period.

Why? Well, we've come to this conclusion (for now) because the folder for submissions is reaching critical mass, so to speak. So our head reviewer, Haphazred, decided to bring it down to a sustainable number. I will be following Haphazred's standards and rules for accepting a story. If anyone has any problems with this talk to me or Haphazred and we'll try to answer your questions as best as we can.

Thank you for your time...

~Motm

4275419 I've got a problem: Are you half as Ukish as Haphazard? Cause if you aren't at least 1:16th British, or 1:32 Scottish... or well, i guess if we're desperate maybe 1:4th Welsh ... Well, there are standards to maintain!

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

4275433:rainbowderp:
I...am...mostly African American...

4275439 Well... um... I guess if Haphazard likes you, what can I say but Kick ass and take names!!!!! :yay:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4275433 I'm also 3/26 parts alcohol. It's funny how genetics work.

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

Thank you, I think?

4275444 Alcohol: Genetics are Magic

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4275433 As far as I know...

Me: British. :pinkiehappy:

HapHazred: Also British.

Motm: ...hmm, 4275439 Did you mention you lived near Capetown SA? Or was it somewhere in the US?

The others: I have no idea...:twilightsheepish: but some Americans I'm guessing?

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

Naw, I live in a city about forty miles to the southeast of Chicago. Gary Indiana, look it up sometime:twilightsmile:

4275463 Since your providing records of genetics, I'll toss in my 2 bits :rainbowlaugh:

5:8th Scottish
5:16th Dutch
1:16th British

But 3rd generation Canadian.

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

Let's see here

75% African
10% American
10% Native American
5% Jamaican and or Islander

4275499 Ah ha! Jamaican! That's even better than Welsh! See, I know it! :rainbowlaugh: :pinkiecrazy:

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4275484 Ahh, Canadian eh?

...Sorry, couldn't resist the "eh". :twilightsheepish:

4275478 Cool. I'm from Northeast England, near a city called Newcastle. Kinda boring tbh...

4275484 I take it by "British" you mean "English", then, seeing as you separate out "Scottish"? :twilightsmile:

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

I've heard of Newcastle

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

But I'll take some pictures of the windy city from the beach (yes I can see the city from the shore). When I get the chance

4275510 As a Canadian, I don't think of the 4 kingdoms of the British/English homeland properly. The British/English, who we disdain but put up with. The Irish who we respect but mostly for their talent at awesome gibberish. The Welsh who we mostly just pitty and tease in turns mostly for our own evil entertainment. And the noble Scottish, who have for hundreds of years put up with the rest mostly because they are amusing and easily tricked into believing ridiculous things, like haggis and kilts.

I might be a biased resource though. Haha.

4275510 As a Canadian, I don't think of the 4 kingdoms of the British/English homeland properly. The British/English, who we disdain but put up with. The Irish who we respect but mostly for their talent at awesome gibberish. The Welsh who we mostly just pitty and tease in turns mostly for our own evil entertainment. And the noble Scottish, who have for hundreds of years put up with the rest mostly because they are amusing and easily tricked into believing ridiculous things, like haggis and kilts.

I might be a biased resource though. Haha.

4275505 ah, how ya doing eh? :rainbowlaugh:

4275526 I'm English, with some Welsh ancestry. So cheers very much for that. :P Also, what's this Canada thing? :rainbowlaugh:

4275562 a miserable collection of loyal refugees your ancestors didn't feel like spending the money or effort brining home when we might be useful for the countermeasures to end the ongoing rebellion in the colonies.

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

4275463 Okay, fine, I'll tell you what I am! Geez...

Anyway, I'm Canadian. I'm currently living in the US, though. (College, y'know?) There ya go, there's my heritage. Cheers :pinkiesmile:

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4275513 Really? That's surprising...

4275616 Thanks for letting me know aboot your heritage, eh...:twilightsheepish:

Heh, I didn't know people tend to view their heritage like a numbers game. It is funny and weird at the same time, since it sounds like there were more than two people involved in "the making of" a person.

Though if we're going that way, I think I might as well chip in.
100% pure Latvian, with family roots stretching back all the way back to the early 18th century.

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

Really? Heh, cool.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28