The Goodfic Bin 1,255 members · 1,297 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
BikerPon3
Group Admin

If anyone wishes to post something that contains spoilers for season five after watching the opener tomorrow then for the love of Faust, Please put a spoiler warning in the thread title, and use the spoiler tag.

I'll most likely be at work when it airs but I still log into FiMFiction from time to time on my tablet so if anyone ruins it for me (and a lot of other people no doubt) I will not hesitate to swing El Ban Hammer on their inconsiderate a**. :rainbowdetermined2:

Y'all have been warned. :ajsmug:

~BikerPon3

HapHazred
Group Admin

4237005 Seconded.

Also, I'm on other groups too, and I hold a grudge. Grudges are like my anti-soap. For that matter, what's the deal with soap? If people want me to use it so badly, why'd they make it so freakin' slippery?!

Wow, that got derailed quickly.

Spoiler: Everypony becomes an alicorn princess, then dies.

JimboTex
Group Contributor

Spoiler Alert: Sunset Shimmer returns, grows a futa dick, and fucks the ever-loving hell out of Starlight Glimmer, becoming an alicorn princess in the process. The two "lovers" return to the human world and get gay married by Discord, who is Canterlot High's janitor.

Okay, I think I picked the wrong week to quit drinking... :rainbowlaugh: :facehoof:

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4237026 I'd watch that. :pinkiesmile:

BikerPon3
Group Admin

Be vigilant, administrators. You see anyone breaking this new rule then you have my express permission to stomp and banish the perpetrator without warning. :pinkiecrazy:

4237005 Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Some of us don't have cable and the new channel doesn't stream new episodes as far as I can tell. I WILL NOT BE SPOILED!!! Someone better have it up somewhere so I can see it! :flutterrage:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Not just in the title, but they'd better use the spoiler tag on the text itself. The first few paragraphs of a post show up in the feed, y'know...

I am grounded so I can't watch it so if any1 spoiled it I will go flutterhulk shit crazy up on tem fools

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4237272 Didn’t think of that.

Edited. :moustache:

4237015 You know, you said everyone, so... does that include all the none pony species too?

*Rubs Chin* Hhhhhmmmm...

Well now, all I can think of is the creatures dying due to their bodies not being able to take their new shape. Thanks! I didn't feel like sleeping anyway! :ajbemused:

4237319 YOUR PICTURE DOSEN'T HELP EITHER! :raritydespair:

If u wish to sleep ever again don't look at this pic

[Link]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/2bkeM4xERm0/maxresdefault.jpg[/link]

4237381 will u ever sleep again tune in next time same bat time same bat channel
I have been watching too much batman

4237393 ... Excuse me, I have to go cry in the corner for a while

I warned u
Haha
Unless ur serious
Then I'm sry

4237381 I said everypony, not everyone.

Spike lives.

4237535 Damn, so much for potentiol nightmare fuel.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22