PC Gamers 98 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Total War Series. Not sure about Rome 2 yet. Need to play it, but I've played every single Total War game before it. From Shogun to Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai.

What's yours?

Anything made by Valve and GMod and The Stanley Parable.

If I have to pick 1 game/series?
Dark Souls 1 & 2.
I only got into DS1 a short time before DS2 was released, but it quickly took 2nd place in all time favorite games for me (first is Chrono Trigger for snes)

But I have spent more time, and gotten so much enjoyment, from some other games, I can't not mention them:
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2. (so many hours)
Unreal Tournament (original, '03, '04).
Soldier of Fortune 1 & 2.
Fallout 3.
... WoW, back when I played. (can't stand it now)

Dragon Nest, Elsword, Warframe, League of Legends, DOTA 2

The Tropico games

Game: MegaRace
Series: Command & Conquer

Series: X-wing

Game: Counter-Striiiiiiiiike!

Total War is p. good, but back in the day I used to play Warcraft 2 a lot. Now I just play TW and Company of Heroes.

You whore. I was going to pick Megarace.

I was the brutalest Enforcer. Newsan's gangs were terrified of me. Just to show my OGness, my favorite track is NewSan 2, the one with the impressive pair of drops. Bigger drops than Skrillex.

The Vultures are a bunch of wimps though. Big Bob and the Power Tools know how to put up a fight.

Yes, I sadistically enjoyed smearing them on NewSan's asphalt. I also liked using their car, even though it was crappy and fell apart if you so much as bumped it. It was like a Japanese import fighter.

Big Bob and the Powertools are alright, but you know who really rustled my Jimmies? King Cool. I imagine, in retrospect, that he was some annoying Justin Bieber looking moron, with an expensive car his daddy bought for his 16th birthday.

The Scabs(I think, their name was) used to bug me a lot, too.

Ah yes, how could I forget King Cool and the Master Race? Always a pleasure destroying their high-end vehicles and watching them cry to their parents about it.

Yeah, the Scabs suck too.

Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.

4049897 gratuitous space battle

DH7

I'm having trouble deciding between, Mechwarrior 2 and Deus Ex. These are both games that saw console ports, but they were inferior enough that even someone like myself, who is primarily a console gamer, would rather have them on a PC.

I'm a huge fan of racing games and my favorite PC exclusive racing game would have to be GTR 2 and GTR Evolution (standalone). My favourite racing PC game that's multi-platform? Race Driver Grid. :heart:

I'm still waiting on my motherboard replacement so I could play GTR 2 again :pinkiesad2:

Old thread, but it's open, so why not?

Mass Effect. It got me through a bad time in my life, and I find the class system IMMENSELY satisfying in an irrational way.

Love the Paragon/Renegade system, and a a good chunk of Shepard's dialogue/mannerisms are like my own, greatly aiding immersion.

Also, I found the "spacebar does everything" schtick to be intuitive and elegant.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22