FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
HapHazred
Group Admin

Because I already have a story to recommend, I'm making a thread specifically where we (the admins) can say which stories they want in the god folder (jeez that sounds pompous). This way, it won't take as long to make a decision.

As far as I understand it, two admins approving a story gets it in. If this has changed, say so.

HapHazred
Group Admin

Quoth The Raven: Recommended

There, I recommended a thing. Now where's my biscuit?

If any of you have also read it, reply to my comment. Then we can move it into the accepted folder and get rid of it in the submissions.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

:trollestia:4033930 Do psychopathic A.I count? Hell I'll do it anyway...Recommended.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4034004 Good. I'll move it to the nice folder now.

And HazardPony wins this round! Huzzah.

HapHazred
Group Admin

Recommending Draconequus Subspecies Sapiens Sapiens by Midnight Chaos

Reasons why are in my decisions thread.

HapHazred
Group Admin

Uh... should I mention when I don't recommend a story here? Or do you guys not care about that?

HapHazred
Group Admin

Recommending Batmare Begins by Batbrony

HapHazred
Group Admin

Am I the only one reviewing things? Because if I am, I can just move the ones I've recommended into the folder directly and be done with it.

Also, the folder is getting a wee bit full given the amount of stories I reject. Would it be possible to have a folder for stories that got one vote, but not two? And possibly a way of emptying the submissions folder from time to time?

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4045242 I agree thatwould be tbe wiser choice. So yeah I'd go ahead and do that.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4045275 Okidokie, then.

Am I the official quality tester, then?

HapHazred
Group Admin

Looked at Beyond the Vale by Slip Kid. Recommending this one.

Reasons in the same place as ever.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4045418 I trust your judgement go ahead.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4046068 Well, good judgement or no, I'm confused as to the last one I've reviewed, called Boarding School. I posted a thread about it, and I wouldn't mind a second opinion.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4046077 Kay sure ill look at it.

HapHazred
Group Admin
Black Ultron
Group Contributor

Okay I read the first two chapters and for the most part I agree with hour assesment of the story. The plot is not bad per se but rather lackluster admittedly. Though its shining grace is it's rather good ccharacterization and the fact that its incomplete shows that it has potential to improve so while its flawed i'll give it a recommended though barely for the reasons you said earlier.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4046115 Sounds fair enough. I was hesitant to approve a story that may not improve, as we can't very well remove a story after approving, realistically.

Thanks though: I'll have it in the folder promptly.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

Okay bro, I read the first 7 chapters of Revenge of tthe Nightmares by American_Brony.

So the grammar for the most part was well down and on point aside from a few minor errors here and there. Plot wise it's a standard HiE with a rather likable atleast to me. My first impression started out very well with this one and it started off rather strong. It has a nice grasp of mystery as well which Im sure you can appreciate and is paced moderately well. Overall it's a good start and has alot of potential but the only reason Im holding off on giving this a recommended is because I haven't read far enough into it to make that full recommendation as well as I wanted to consult you being The Gatekeeper and all and wanted your final opinion on it. So whenever you can let me know what you think.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4046380 I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. Cheers for giving me a head start.

I was going to get the 500K behemoth out of the way first, but I'll make this a priority instead.

You'll probably have to wait till tomorrow, though... I'm afraid you've caught me when I should be working, and my coffee has almost worn off.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19