FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
Julia
Group Admin

Hello, I am Eris and Molestia/Walpurgis "Bernkastel" Nacht.
If you are wondering what you are doing here, I shall inform you simply that this is a stage.
Our Olympus is slowly being built, brick by brick, and our legion of gods shall be completed soon if our now rapid growth proves fruitful and lasting.
We wish to collect stories, both your's and our own, from fics or from telling through us or Oracles, and we shall provoke into existence a boom of Hymns for our glory.
Post, talk, and be merry!

And also, enjoy the show.:heart:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4028237 You already know who I am, but in case there's anybody out there who's new and doesn't, I'll explain it again.

I am HazardPony. I like engineering. And beer. I write mystery stories, AppleDash stories, and... other stories. I've recently become an admin on the Harmonists group, and I'm currently organizing a contest. For people.

Hi.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

You pity gods and your monuments...How pretintous. You believe you are above death but you are sourly mistaken for I am close to perfection coming May 1 I'll show all something beautiful...all of you begging for mercy. Hahahahahahah....*coughs*....fuck.

Professor Tacitus
Group Contributor

I am Professor Tacitus, a fanatic for the study of history. I'm in the middle of writing my second story for this site, but I promise that many many more will come.

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

Aunty you already know who I am :duck:

Julia
Group Admin

4029023 Yes, you are indeed a Princess of the group

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4029037 :yay: yay! Although I was wondering how this whole god thing works here :duck: care to explain it?

Julia
Group Admin

4029048 If I, Hazard, or Lord Father Chaos see you as fit, either from previous experience or by submission of your best story, then we decide if you can obtain god status or not.
Soon enough, we will have an entire Mount of the Gods!

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4029056 sounds interesting. So what do the gods do?

Julia
Group Admin

4029090 We talk and share ideas and experiences and stories, just like the Mythological Olympus

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4029113 Ah, I rather like this whole idea. So would you elevate me based on past experience or must I prove my worthiness again the same way as everyone else?

Julia
Group Admin

4029143 I made you an admin like an hour ago

hailspider
Group Contributor

I am a person who does things. Sometimes. When my newest project is completed, I'll submit it to here.

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4029163 What :twilightoops: how did I not see that?!?!? :raritydespair: I might just be an idiot...

Julia
Group Admin

4029219 My nieces tend to be idiots.
(Since I am Walpurgis, who is Eris' sister, that makes you my niece)
But I believe you are an exception.:heart:

Butterkeet
Group Contributor
Julia
Group Admin

4029314 of course.
anyone knows you can trust Butters.

The gods may call me Armageddin.

And I find myself the nothingness in human form.

I do not fear, nor do I have courage. I do not have faith, nor do I have doubt. I do not share love nor hate with anyone.
And even if they see me crack a smile, or give a frown. Deep down all may know. I simply do not give a fuck.

Ikra
Group Contributor

I am Exodia. I am the god of janitors, not to be confused with the janitor of the gods.

-Exodia, we're done here.

4029540 Then it must be you.

For there can be only one Glenn Matthews

4028237 So, a dramatic entrance?
Hm...
I'll take one from Essence's book.
*borrows the book* OH! This one'll do.

I am Midnight, sister of Nyx.
By the name The Writer I am called on the planet Gallifrey.
I have created many things, a goddess, a soldier, a king, a knight.
I am Displaced.

What we 'sposed to have theme music now? Pssshhhhh I'll just stay out of this stuff till mein story gets fixed up right.

JMac
Group Contributor

I may or may not be El ahrairah, the digger, listener, runner, Prince with a swift warning.

Or maybe I was just a bunny in a past life.

Lady Discordia has seen fit to grant me a boon of power. Her kindness shall not be forgotten.
But please, pardon my manners. Introductions: I am the sovereign of dreams, RealityDowngrade, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. *bows*

A little late to the party I supposed
I am Luciphobos(The Light Of Fear) though my mortal alias is Hero: I am the anointed God of Fear given by the Lady of Chaos Eris H Discordia and very much her patron so what she says I am sword to obey

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4088456 Soooooooo you're a rip-off of Lucifer then?

It's what the lady made me I was able to scare her Luciphobos and Lucifer are both different
Lucifer: Morning Star
Lucisphobos: Light, Fear, Phobia, The Light of Fear
But no I am not a rip off otherwise the Lady would have offered me my own world and a man to place the crown of thrones on and send him to a horrible fate

And I drive people on of verge of insanity using psychedelic entitles and manipulation which also allows me to place insolent mortals under my influence or remove potential threats to our existence such as cultist.......goddamn theocrats

Ikra
Group Contributor

4088487 And I obliterate. Anything. But mostly dirt and filth, in every sense of the word.

ahhh so you clean up "messes" of the gods and mortals?

Ikra
Group Contributor

4088558 Indeed. You would be surprised at how often I must destroy some eldritch abomination hell bent on destroying the multiverse is summoned by some carless act by my fellows or mortals.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34