Harmonists' Archive 346 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 90 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 90
Julia
Group Admin

Hello! I am Eris H. Discordia, the Goddess of Chaos!~ After a long, tedious journey getting this group to where it is now, we have finally passed our Chaoskampf initiation process!

Okay, now first things first. This group was founded on the belief that everypony here has the ability to use friendship to bring us all together. Think of it like the Flame of Friendship

or for the Naruto clones out there like me
Ninshuu

Yes, friendship can solve a lot of problems, but it goes deeper than this. Our group is bent on being that one group that can help anypony with any problem dealing with everything and anything. Are you stuck on a story idea? Then just post a thread in the Forum if you wanna get some help, or consult the Call My Name folder. Folders will be spoken of later right now. As far as help goes, the others and I are all here to help you with anything! Got a problem in your life weighing you down? I will happily help you with that struggle in any way I can!~

Here are the names of all the ponies who can help you with stuff, also, these are the admins.
Me and Evangelina Valery Astaria, the Princesses of the group basically.
Lesbian Adagio Dazzle, who is our wonderful Siren of Magic
TheSakrament666, Derec Mc Coy, July Fruit Punch, JPFluttershy, Final Sunlight, and Black Jesuz.
Don't be scared, we won't bite.:raritywink:

One thing I cannot stress enough is the folders. Now, let me explain the folders.
The folders have names, and with a name comes a purpose and meaning. Now, as far as folders go, you may post a story in as many folders possible as long as said story applies to said folder.

Let me give an example, the /mlp/ folder is a folder dedicated to any story ideas you may have had while surfing 4chan's /mlp/. The same goes for the Ponychan folder and the Derpibooru folder. You might ask
"BUT ERIS, WHY DO THOSE NEED THEIR OWN FOLDERS"
"BUT ERIS, GETTING INSPIRATION IS LIKE STEALING"
Now look here, what I mean is that, you may see a greentext story or a picture on either site and think, "I can make a fic like that."
Other folders that fall into this category are folders like Super Intelligent or Uber Creativity. What makes these two different is how the writer sees the story. My story, Sick Pains goes into Uber Creativity, because of the weird torture scene which occurs, while a story like Apples: Immortal Tree could go in either. This is because of its complicated mythology. Stories with their own mythology ought to be added to Uber Creativity and Super Intelligent, but also the Mythology folder.

Other folder rules include

1. Please read the folder's description before posting.
or we may end up with a clopfic in the romance section...

2. If you have a story that you think cannot apply to any folders (which is impossible), then request to me or an admin or post a thread requesting so.
we may point you to an already existing folder which may be able to host your story.

3. You can, as stated before, post a story to AS MANY folders as it relates to. I suggest stories for the crossover folders, the Ponychan, 4chan, Derpibooru, and trollfic folders to be posted to those folders only. since these can cover so many topics, y'know?

Now for the most important part, ADMINS.
Not only do us Elite Nine, call us the Muses, hold the power to do a lot, we also have the ability to help you in any way you need. Now, as to why there are nine instead of six for the Elements of Harmony.
First of, I am no longer the Element of Magic, that role is taken by the wonderful Lesbian Adagio Dazzle. I promoted her and promoted myself to be the Sun of the group. Evangelina, my dearest darling, is the Moon. Don't worry, she won't become Nightmare Moon on us.
TheSakrament666 is Honesty.
JPfluttershy1979 is Loyalty .
July Fruit Punch is now Generosity . No hard feelings, RarityEQM, I understand how hard it is to manage so many things at once. I'm glad you told us.
Derec Mc Coy is Kindness .
Final Sunlight is Laughter .
Black Jesuz, our ninth and final admin, is our Shepherd. See what I did there? Sure, of all the things I've seen, Black Jesuz has managed to stay calm and collected through all of this. He knows as well as I do that Lesbian Adagio Dazzle and I love to RP rather violently, and I suppose though he has been more of a spectator, he is truly not afraid to step in and quell the storm of our Chaoskampf. He is the guy who will strike order into anyone who is slipping up. He is also our Honorary Substitute of Unexpected Discharges. If any one pony must step down on their position, Jesuz has shown that he will lay down his life be their substitute until we find another pony to take the role. He is a valued member of our group.

Do we need a tenth admin? No. Nine is enough. At first, six was enough, but surely we will need this many as we will be getting more members in the future. This is basically the intro to the group.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or any other word that begins with a "C", then comment below and tell me what ya think!

This has been Eris H. Discordia, your Discordian Goddess of Chaos, and I'm out!

-:pinkiesmile:

Loooolll *drops into the floor after leaving behind a audio tape*

Julia
Group Admin

3958719 what's the tape?

3958732 *press it, then you'll see*

Julia
Group Admin

3958750 *makes a shadow clone to press the tape*
*uses lightning chakra armour mode to protect myself*

3958763 "Hello Eris. This is the disembodied voice of Sakra. A while ago you made a group for the oppressed and the helpers of the oppressed, but today I have a question for you. Will you put everything you love at risk, to do this in the real world? All it takes is one step, and then another, but is the magic of Friendship truly alive in you? Would you have the courage, to do what many others can't, or won't? The choice is simple, yet complicatedly dangerous. It is a test of heart, not of head."

Julia
Group Admin

3958780 *the clone smiles*
Eris Clone: I think i can do this!

3958792 "Indeed, what can you do? Are you willing?"

Julia
Group Admin

3958806 Eris Clone: I can do a lot of things, like destroy planets, start a universe. I'm pretty much up for exploiting my power right now.

3958821 "But will you exploit others in your quest? Repair or defeat, the choice is yours alone."

Julia
Group Admin

3958828 Eris Clone: Exploit others? Like how? Like who?

3958848 "Do not jeopardize others in your tasks, or I'll be after you."

Julia
Group Admin

3958878 Eris Clone: Jeopardize others? Why would I do that?

Comment posted by Alsvid deleted Jan 10th, 2015

For a minute, I thought we weren't allowed to post here.

Also, hello. I am the best author on FimFiction that you've never heard of, because I am obscure and underground and, most importantly, hip.

I feel as though we were meant to come together. :pinkiecrazy:

What have I gotten myself into?

Julia
Group Admin

3958953 with a group run by the Goddess of Chaos, you have gotten yourself into quite a pickle

I'll find the emo corner eventually and claim it.

Julia
Group Admin

3959042 :rainbowlaugh: i think we have a folder for that

I already added my only significant story to the appropriate folders.

Julia
Group Admin

3959069 why not all of them?

Most of them are either dead or one-shots that are little more than headcanon dumps. The other is a fanfic OF someone's fanfic, so it doesn't really have meaning to anyone not aware of the original universe.

Julia
Group Admin

3959205 well, it would still benefit us if you posted them.
the reason is publicity

Meh, I guess I'm just here to help with editing/proofreading/reviewing. I typically don't ask anyone to help me with my own work since I am too busy to write, and I already have an editor. So yeah, if you need help, I don't mind helping. Remember the longer the story, the longer my review will be, and the longer it will take to make it, as I prefer to get rather detailed.

From hell, to you, and back again,
Soto Konoha, Fort Impression On Everypony

I'm lemon.
I am a happy-go-lucky woman who pretends to be a citrus fruit on a website dedicated to fanfiction of a cartoon for children.
I live a good life.
I also didn't read the OP so I have no idea whether or not I'm meant to say this here.

Hi,I'm Keam and have no idea what I do hear but I'm glad you like my stories and appear toy two of my friEnds is admins here.

Julia
Group Admin

all you gotta do basically is post stories, request help, and give help

Hello. I'm HazardPony. I know a lot of things, but not a lot of it relates to writing. However, if anyone needs some help with regards to mechanical engineering, martial arts, wearing hats, speaking french, and puzzling out murder mystery stories, feel free to ask. If helping people out is what you guys do for fun around here, that is (which I approve of wholeheartedly).

On the flipside of things, I don't ask for help all that much. Sorry. It's an ego thing, I can't help it.

Just found this group and decided to sign up. :pinkiesmile:

OkaĆ·.

Julia
Group Admin

Hi. I'm Bad.

Sorry Bad Dragon. I had to.

3960372 No problems on my end. At least, not with the site.

Julia
Group Admin

3960523 Don't Lose Your Way.

I am me. Me is an accurate representation of a pile of duck crazed, british-french-american, gaming, Pepsi addicted, horse literature composing, raunchy, surreal crap known as Pony With A Hat

pleasure to meet ya!

I'm Ekluvstuff.
I love stuff.
I attempt to write but fail miserably every time.
I joined this group because it was in the popular groups list and not some clop fic group, unlike every other group there.

Julia
Group Admin

3962394 lol.
we are a very diverse group. we will accept anything, even your worst fic

3962405 Well, my fics aren't the worst Ive seen but then again I published my last one a year ago.

Julia
Group Admin

3962412 I'll give it a check

3962412 writing is an art as it is a passion and piece in a skill set. Also, remember that in order to impress others, you need to impress yourself. Have confidence in your creations or they will crumble. :twilightsmile:

all of this may pertain to you, none of it may not. But that's for you to choose, I said my part.

au revoir. :pinkiesmile:

Hiiiiiii every pony! Happy to be here!

Comment posted by Magenta Cat deleted Jan 17th, 2015

The name is Wabe, BLASTER!
Wannabe writer.

I write cross-overs,
but this ain't over.
I also got some one-shots,
that'll make ya say 'oh God'.

Look, I'm an unstoppable, impossible, capable writing machine,
everything I love eventually becomes a scene.

Erase it and then make it right,
rewrite it a hundred/thousand times.
Perfection is an goal, my impossible dream.
Servantes saw it, an ideal is a mean.

(sorry if forced rhymes, translator broken, but that never stops me)

Hello everyone. My name's in the little box above my image, but just in case, I'm Black Fire Gallop.

I've recently take on to writing thanks to my friend HazardPony. I prefer to engrave stories of darkness and wars, because I am quite a cynical person, and that's what speaks to my soul.

Mr.Teapot, as I mentionned, also pointed me to this group. I am in dire need of reviews. My first story is doing okay, but I have not managed to receive constructive feedback or critics. I am, of course, here to help others who would feel the need for it as well. I am not a native english speaker though, so do not look towards me for grammar or the like.

I am very much looking forward to working with everyone here, and I hope I can bring my stone to the pyramid. Or some expression like that.

Hi! I'm Wannabe Scholar, just you're average amateur writer who has an interest in writing crossovers (as long as they make sense in some way). That can been with all the fics I've written on this site, save for one.

I've found this site on the popular group list and I thought to join because I enjoy hearing feedback on my stories and I appreciate any help you guys can give.

-W.S.

Hello, I am ShadowAcurus, as you can most likely see from the green name tag.

I was sent an invite by Eris H Discordia to join.

I've done some editing for a few people, but decided that I wanted to try my hand at making the mistakes instead of fixing them writing.

Hello there. This seems like a friendly group.

I am an amateur artist and writer branching out into the professional world by opening a business shortly. I enjoy writing fan fiction about things I like, MLP being one of them, and primarily write comedy and adventure based stories but do branch out into other genre as well.

Nice to be here!

:yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 90