Harmonists' Archive 346 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 90 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 90

Hello, I'm the Rated Ponystar

4015611 You have no idea how many points you're winning with me by using the official intro thread.

That said, feel free to make your own if they're relevant. To anything, really.

You're all puppets tangled in strings.....Hi I'm Black Ultron

4028421 Short but sweet. Nice. We've already met elsewhere.

I understand BFG is an editor, now?

4028428 Well I told him to go ahead and edit Chapter 1 to his heart's content and I'd see if it's too much or if it's just right. If it don't work out with him editing I can ask him for advice cause he sure knows his stuff.... specially with that review he gave me:ajsleepy:
If worse comes to worse I got 2 extra editors that are willing to help, leader of my writing group where I'm at and a random guy from online who seems more than happy to help. Though I doubt that'll come to that seems a nice enough dude.

4028568 One good editor is worth more than a dozen lazy ones. And BFG does know his stuff: I may not always agree with him, but he's quite knowledgeable.

It's up to him, but I'm fairly confident he'll take your story on.

4028582 Oh he said he's more than happy too, he just wants me to let him know if he edits it too much, hence me letting him edit chapter 1 as much as he wants to see how much he gonna change.

3958703 Dragonborne Fox here, and I am a 20-year-old woman who draws and writes obscure crossovers. What I mean by obscure is not as well-known as, say, Pokemon or Halo. In my early days, I sucked at writing--but now, I've substantially improved and am making standalone re-writes of my early works. I write mainly mature stories, but have tried my hand at teen and everyone-friendly stories before. I am also batshit insane, but that's what makes me loveable. :pinkiecrazy:

4034853 Generally, crossover material is obscure when you don't know it, but when you do, everyone else should be expected to know it.

Nice meeting you. I'm HazardPony. Welcome to the group. Be sure to check out our stickied threads on the forum! Most of them are pretty useful.

4034860 I say this because they're right at the bottom of our userpage. Underneath the absolutely vital AMV's. (I was given ignition... terrible choice: I should have been given Unstable). But it kind of means they're hard to see, and I like making sure everyone has all the resources we provide at their disposal.

(I've got to ask, before I make my proper introduction. Is... that a Kill la Kill reference? +10 points to you if so.)

Hello, mongrels. I am the King of Heroes himself, Gilgamesh! My perfect golden body has been... transformed into this pony shape for now. But I shall be rid of it soon enough, with any luck. Bask in my glory!
Ignore him, he's just angry about being turned into a pony and all.

Anyway, the name's Frogmyre, and writing's my game! And not running away, getting it giant robots, using spirals, and other such stuff. Mostly writing. I shall be trying my best to improve my writing with the help of you all, especially the reviewers. I look forward to talking to the rest of you later!

(N. B. I don't normally RP as Gilgamesh, but there are times when I do.)

4045860 It's fine. Most of the other admins RP as stuff, so at least you'll fit in...

We've already met elsewhere, but I like replying on this thread. Let's people know I'm always watching.

Hello!

Julia
Group Admin

i think we could have some fun RPing together:twilightsmile:

Huzzah! Of course, I need to actually finish KlK, Fate/Zero and NGE (Not that this has to do with RPs, I'm just watching it.)... but I look forward to it! Any chance to be the King of Heroes is a good one!

Julia
Group Admin

4046230 :yay:
King of Heroes?
Meet the Goddess of Chaos, Darkness, and Death

Cur! A goddess you may be, but even you could not possibly hope to stand up against my weapons!
Hmph. Once more, Gilgamesh being absurdly arrogant, but it's to be expected.

Anyway, I must know. What is your avatar of, if anything?

Julia
Group Admin

Oh, my avatar? It's Homura Akemi in her "Lucifer" form
Being the type of Goddess I am, I felt that Homura's avatar was fitting for me.

And...Gilgamesh? Back when I lived with the other gods and goddesses of Olympus, we spoke of an ancient hero called "Gilgamesh", who mysteriously disappeared... you wouldn't happen to inhabit the soul of he, would you?

Thank you! I suppose PMMM is next up in my list of anime to watch.

Yes! That is sad, but true. I have somehow found myself within this accused equine body, and as such, I must continue being a... pony, as much as I loathe this world. They do not know of the King of Heroes that is I! And I seem to have lost my weapons.
(Have you ever watched Fate/Zero? That's the Gilgamesh I'm being.)

Julia
Group Admin

Looks like we're in the same predicament.

(also, I'll have to watch Fate/Zero some time)

I highly recommend it!

Julia
Group Admin

Watch the new Unlimited Blade Works Series as well. One piece of goodness.

4047937 Ha! One Piece! Amirite?

...amirite?

Hello, I'm The Weakest Link. I started writing fanfiction in November of 2014, which has led to my intense love of literature. The Catcher in the Rye is my jam. I am Holden Caulfield.

The best thing, though, in that museum was that everything always stayed right where it was. Nobody'd move. You could go there a hundred thousand times, and that Eskimo would still be just finished catching those two fish, the birds would still be on their way south, the deers would still be drinking out of that water hole […]. Nobody'd be different.

It appears I have not fully introduced myself properly. I intend to fix that!

I am Sorcerer! A pleasure to meet your acquaintance! Ha ha!

So this is the introduction thread?

Well...I'm IceStarPony.

Does anyone even care?

I enjoy writing stories and have my own alternate universe.

-And...umm...can't think of to much more to put here at the moment. How does this work exactly?

4476580 I care.

Well, you say hi, 'sup? How's the veal? Anything you think is relevant, a few things that maybe aren't, and of course don't say anything you don't want to.

Like, I'm HapHazred, because I used to be HazardPony but changed when it became beneficial for it to be harder to find me by typing in Hazard, and I was called HazardPony because I set myself on fire once (good times). I write AppleDash and other stuff, do engineering and occasionally try to be helpful. Likes beer, coffee, and ponies.

Essentially, you already got the gist of it.

Why would someone care about veal so much? Its'a meat.

4476615 A delicious one.

Hello!

My name is Soap Box (...obviously), and I've heard good stuff about this group, so...figured I'd join up. I hope none of you mind!

4476892 I don't really know what to respond to that.

I mean, I don't mind, but you hoping we don't makes me want to say I do.

Hullo! We have regular contests and events and stuff. It's, liek, fun and stuff. Hope you enjoy it here!

Try the veal!

Hi there. I write stories. I like groups. I like groups about stories.

I like this group.

Julia
Group Admin

thanks~:heart:

Salutations lovely folks I am Volcodom, or volc, or Hey asshole put the forty down this is a holy place. I kinda just started writing Equestria Girls fics, and I kinda wanted to meet some more awesome people. So yeah, heres meeting you folks!

4492472 Well, if you wanted awesome people, I do live here. Mostly.

Hello. Don't forget to check some of the stuff we do regularly. Our current contest is closed right now, but when that's done and the next one is up, it's a great way to practice and meet cool new people.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 90