Stories about Adoption 504 members · 384 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Shinzakura
Group Admin

Because this will inevitably come up....

Are you adopted? Or a sibling of an adoptee? Adopted someone? Or planning to? Or even just curious? Here's the thread to talk about it!

GROUND RULES:
- No trolling
- Everyone has differing opinions on adoption, so please respect them.
- Helpful links are helpful. Don't be afraid to share.

Comment posted by Zekromic deleted Jul 30th, 2016

My aunt Hannah is adopted. She’s a great role model to me, and got me hooked on my favorite show. Without her, I might not even be watching My Little Pony. She taught me that family isn’t just blood, that being overweight is cool, and Tinker Bell is freakin’ awesome.
I love my aunt. I can’t imagine life without her.

Well my uncle is adopten but he is a blood relative. When he was little Both of his parents died.So he was adopted by my grandparents,and his brother was adopted by my grandfather's twin brother.

NachoTheBrony
Group Admin

:rainbowhuh:
So, what was the blood relationship between your grandpa and your uncle?

My cousins. Let's just say that their parents abandoned them after their separation and my grandparents ended up being their guardians.

3873539 My uncle is my granpas nephew

My step-father has been trying to adopt me since I was six.... It's been thirteen years and I don't have a say in it till I'm 21.

I was adopted by some very nice people when I was 8 months old. Wouldn't trade them for the world.

Comment posted by Wise Cracker deleted Jun 1st, 2015
Comment posted by Switch Swap deleted Dec 30th, 2020
NachoTheBrony
Group Admin

No trolling, please.

What do you mean, trolling?

NachoTheBrony
Group Admin

Okay, for necroing a thread five years dead without adding anything to it, then trolling me, I'm banning you. If you care to convince me that you're innocent, please do so by PM.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14