Elric of Melnipony: The Group 81 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
arcum42
Group Admin

In practically every group there is a thread where people (blatant sock puppets and alts, too) can talk about who they are and why they joined the group, and this group is no exception. feel free to give your introductions here.

Or Twist pictures. Twist pictures are welcome as well.

--arcum42

scoots2
Group Contributor

Hello! I am glad this is here.

I'm scoots2 . I write disgustingly cute stories about party ponies.

Is there a place to put fics partially inspired by Elric? Because I have a fic that began its life on his blog page.

arcum42
Group Admin

I'll see if Elric has any better ideas, but I've added in an "Inspired By" folder.

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Well, I did add a "Slash Defenestrate" folder as requested by you and Arcum. I was planning on writing a story with him some day...

I am The - Darcy, Philosopher, ect - and I welcome myself into your humble abode. Without an invitation.

I hope that we will make the best of this group, and provide many cultist-like majesties for our beloved master ruler of gods.

Elric.

Hi! My name is Keam or Daffodil Spark or just Daffodil or if you want, that crazy chic that is so nice that it vomit inducing...

I'm not going to introduce myself because a good number of this group's members know who I am already.
That and I don't feel like finding one of my introductions from another group and pasting it here.

I'm a sentient lemon and soon to be a backrub admin.
Y'all know what I'm talking about.
I also think Elric is a total hunk and will marry him in a shotgun wedding some day.

Hello, my name is Palaikai and I am an alco... oh, no, wait, I did that one already on another group.

I am Daenerys Stormborn of the House ... hang on, no. I don't even watch that show.

Pfft. My name is Ash, I'm twenty-nine, and Elric started following me a few months back and I never worked out why. :pinkiegasp:

Hi, I'm Luchog, aka Batwing Candlewaxxe (one of my OCs).

I'm here because I encountered Elric on Rage Reviews and successfully badgered him into critiquing my (not yet finished) MLP:FiM/Eternal Champion crossover fic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10