Displaced 4,422 members · 1,268 stories
Comments ( 183 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 183

Is there a Displaced Fic with a Displaced Artoria or Mordred Pendragon from the Fate Series in it? I tried searching for that on this site using "Mordred", "Fate", "Saber", "Pendragon" and even "Artoria". Got nothing related to what I was searching for.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/172192/the-black-knight
There was one called Heroes Of Equestria, but it's deleted. There is no other Fates Displaced after typing Displaced Fates / pendragon / Modred pendragon. Google was the only thing that found those two stories, one on Fimfetch and the other here.

Nunca encontrei uma historia com cavaleiros do zodiaco e gostaria de escrever uma.

Existe algum deslocado cavaleiros do zodiaco

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Não tenho certeza se alguém aqui fala sua língua, então tive que usar o google tradutor para entender você. Quanto a ser um Deslocados dos Cavaleiros do Zodíaco, depois de uma busca no google e na ficção, acho que ninguém tentou ainda, então você pode ser a luta.

Someone becomes baba yaga

Just had an awesome idea for a Displaced fic, and anyone who feels they can do it justice is free to do it.

So first off, has anyone watch the Big Bad Bosses AMV I'm the Boss on Youtube? If not, go watch it. My idea is simple - a group of friends attend a convention as the B3 (Ganon, Sephiroth, Eggman, and Bowser), and when they buy some stuff to complete their costumes... well, do I REALLY have to spell it out?

One interesting thing about this? A lot of displaced fics have the Equestria they arrive in start showing aspects of their costume's source - so with the B3, you'd have stuff from FOUR different settings appearing (Materia and monsters from FFVII, Chaos Emeralds from Sonic, etc.).

How about a displaced like Accelerator from anime: To Aru Majutsu no Index?

Or like Cecil Palmer from the book: Welcome to Night Vale.

Had a thought. What if someone found themselves Displaced as

I got a weird idea... a Karen gets displaced, that person can turn into any character, but the only thing she wants is to talk to the merchant's manager to get a refund.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Sounds like it'd be a funny oneshot.

I return in 2023 for this Random Idea BrainStorming with Fire.

Most of the Characters Displaced as Mobile Suits/Gundams (From the Gundam Series), Super Robots (Such as Mazinger Z, Getter Robo, Voltron, Megas XLR, etc), and/or Kaiju Monsters(Godzilla or Mothra). Only they are Super Deformed and Sized of a pony, and all Cockpits are replaced with AI Computer Boards or Heart and Brain in Watery Jars, whichever. And immediately it's gonna be a War of Good and Evil. The Catch however?

The Main Character is not Displaced as a Super Robot, but a SHMUP ship or whichever Starfighting Craft Ship from a Video Game. Either an R-Type Ship, Vic Viper Ship, any Ship from Tyrian 2000, or Pyro-GX from Descent. Meanwhile, his older Brother or Sister is Displaced as a Legendary Gundam. And because the MC's Charisma is too weak to even work with other Displaced Super Robots or Mobile Suits, he resorts to Action.

Is this Story Idea gonna cause random destruction on places of Equus? Super Robot Wars, sooooooo Yeah. Fun Destruction of blowing bad guys up.

If anyone's interested, I've got a new idea for a displaced...

Basically, I was recently rereading Drich's Again - and I thought the Post-Again Link would be a perfect character to be displaced as. Spoilers ahead for those who haven't read it:

The MC -BotW Link- winds up merging with the Fierce Deity, who in the story is actually an Aspect of the Hero - having Broken Away after the Hero's soul, over countless lives, grew too large. In the epilogue, said nameless god is described by Cotera:

"And this God inside of you... This God that is you..." Her head tilts to the side, and after a second, tilts to the other side. "I See... A God of Darkness, ruler of shadows by right of conquest. A God of War, forged in the fires of battle, tested again and again and again, and never truly found wanting. A Destroyer, fierce and wrathful and utterly unrelenting. A God that ought to be horrifying, except..." She pokes Link's chest again. "Protection is the core of You. No innocent life has ever met its end at Your hands. You would turn Your blade upon Yourself before allowing even a single drop of virtuous blood to stain it."

Now imagine it - the displace, as an avatar/physical incarnation/host of a God of Darkness, Shadow, and War, winds up in Equestria... I can EASILY see Celestia and Luna, without any Meta-Knowledge, reacting negatively to such a presence.

Is anyone doing a Rimuru displaced? Because I was think of doing one.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Someone did do this once but I think the author deleted the story.

Uh hello there! I'm a bit new to fimfic, but I've been inspired by some displaced stories I've read.

So, here's my idea for a story I wanna write. Someone gets Displaced as Riku from Kingdom Hearts (specifically as KH1/KH Re:CoM Riku). Before he could get properly placed in an Equestria, however, a Nightmare Moon summons him because she's in need of an enforcer. He'd hesitate a little, before Nightmare Moon decides to just cut out the middle man and possess him. Although the Mane 6 free Riku, the possession scrambles up his memories, leading him to be basically amnesiac. To start out, he'll only remember Riku's goal from KH1 (to find his friends, Sora and Kairi), and the moments leading up to his Displacement. He'll go about trying to regain his memories and struggling with the darkness that was left over in his heart after the possession.

So, what do you think? Is it good? Is someone else doing a Riku story?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

The only Riku story that existed was this, but it was the a Displaced of the copy Riku. https://www.fimfiction.net/stories?q=Riku+displaced&order=relevance
As for your idea, it could work, although I am not a fan of the 'he loses his memories and only remember Riku's goal' part, which sounds like he'll just end up acting and thinking he is Riku, making the original mention of him being human null, therefore I'd prefer he kept his before displacedment human memories in task so that he has something that makes him different than who he became.

Ah. Yeah... that makes sense. My idea was that he would regain his memories, and that the memory loss wouldn't necessarily lead to him being one to one with the original Riku. However, if the amnesia thing's not a good idea for a plot, then I'll go back to the drawing board.

Well, either that, or I could axe the "Riku's goal" bit. That was probably going to end up a relatively minor plot point in the grand scheme of things...

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

You can keep the Amnesia, just don't make him think that he is Riku, people want to know more about the main character more than the body became.

Alright then. That's what I'll do! Thanks for the advice!

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

No problem, I wish you the best of luck in writing it.

Random thought: Someone displaced as Smithy from Mario RPG.

I admit this one would work best for a jerkass human who doesn't like the world he finds himself in--extra points if he knows nothing of MLP, but still dislikes the world he finds himself in.

And wants to bring his own brand of order into the realm.

It would be best narrated from the perspective of the ponies, too.

If my productivity wasn't such low-tier dogshit, I'd give it a go just to change tracks in terms of storytelling ... .

Well, that or Link himself ending up as a displaced after buying a Yoshi doll for a quest and ending up as the kingdom's most adorable and hungry hero. Either of.

Sorry to inter up but need to no is this the Time Stone or not kind?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

...You need to be specific, but considering its the mighty ducks, I don't think its the same time of 'Time Stone' you're thinking of.

this is what it looks like

Time Stone Locations

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

I don't think it is considering the amulet in mighty ducks is doing things unrelated to time, it looks to be warping reality according to one's wishes.

so like the

Reality Stone

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Yes, but more magical. I don't know the amulets limits though.

ok how ablute My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

A group humans Displaced as Bloodborne hunters as they serve as Luna's personal hunters she summons whenever there are beasts who threaten ponyville. Reason why I suggest is the whole 'moon' theme of Bloodborne. If anyone is feeling inspired and they actually check this thread may try this idea.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 183