Displaced 4,420 members · 1,267 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
DJSkywalker
Group Admin

Post your idea threads as idea posts instead. In this idea thread. Do not post ideas anywhere but here, ya got it? If you can't find the thread, ask for a link from someone. When this month rounds to an end, I'll have a properly formatted version of this, linking prior idea threads.

Well I was going to post my idea for the SCIENCE crew from Magic: the Gathering...That's Geralt, his sister Gisa, Ludevic of Ulm (who specializes in spirit powered robots and angry mob devouring lizard monsters) and The Delver (A bugman) if you didn't know.

But because of what you said, I'm not going to, thanks Verbose.

Displaced Death Gun and Displaced Kenny from AOT buddy cop movie.

And also Displaced Kamen Rider Amazons OC in Them's Fightin' Herds...

4 friends get displaced as the Ghostbusters. Why not could be fun.

displaced Sith Starkiller from the Force Unleashed

5345903 Or even better have a fucked displaced (like for example the persons friend was the intended target but they interfere and get displaced instead) which results in them getting the powers but a weakened version and they don't have the appearance and have to actually learn how to use their new power instead of magically fucking knowing it.

Alrighty! I think I got some Displaced Ideas.

#1, (Changed the Idea cause I'm thinking about using this.)
I am wondering if it's possible for someone to be displaced as one of the Zerg Characters called Abathur, Zagara, or Kerrigan? Cause I'm much of a Zerg Fan.

#2, Another one is where a Person is Displaced as the Master Thieving Racoon known as Sly Cooper, and that means he will not stop his stealing no matter what other Royalties say or do, while following the code that says "no honor, no challenge, no fun in stealing from ordinary people." or something. (I only played the first one, and it look fun.)

5351371 I would agree with the Sly Cooper idea.

On the other hand, I was wondering what implications there would be if someone got displaced as Claptrap from Borderlands

Comment posted by Mega NewWays97 deleted Jul 11th, 2016

1)
how bout this one ( C.C. from code geass )

couldn't find betterimage
witch of equestria
used to serve celestia 100 years ago
more slice of life
no dark/ tragedy

2)
Master of the Grave keeper's Palace

adviser of the princess 500 years ago
when quit she explored the world
generally nice to every one
no tragedy / dark
mainly world building

3)
Haruhi Suzumiya

her in cannon personality
Thought to be discords kid
equestria get the same problems

4)
cynder

found by luna 1000 years ago
friend with her more then celetia
when nightmare moon she turns into her corrptef adult form
when uncorrupted she looks the same as dawn of the dragon form

I already have plenty of ideas as is for other Displaced fics, but when I thought of these, they just wouldn't leave my head as options, though I had not thought of any ideas involving these characters yet:

From Reboot:

Megabyte:

Gigabyte:

From Jackie Chan Adventures:

Shendu:

Daolon Wong:

5351371 Ironic you should mention Sly, since I recently posted somethin' about that in the forums.

Has anyone considered doing Crash Bandicoot?

There should be a Tokyo Ghoul displaced

5345798 There should be a Tokyo Ghoul displaced

I'd like to see displaced of.

Master necrotech Mortenebra

Mayor Markus "Siege" Brisbane

Hoarluk Doomshaper

and lastly iron mother directrix

5345798 Dr. Evil and Austin Powers

Genie of the Lamp from Aladdin

I think it would be great way to pay tribute to Robin Williams

I have a stupid one.

Okay so a MK Fan decides to play the classic Mortal Kombat games as Scorpion and then goes to the convention as the character. He gets taken away and put in the MLP world. How does he defend himself? Simple, he uses the MK1 Tactics. Also known as the art of low sweeping till the hp is zero.

hey want to do a Tartarus massacre Sirius displaced from brave frontier is it a good idea also here is stats and ability's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1yadDSEZ5s

I think I just got one additional displaced idea for anyone and it's an Undertale Spoiler for those that have not played and/or beaten the game yet. (I truthfully have not done those but I did saw videos and playthroughs.) Someone should be displaced as the God of Hyperdeath known as Asriel Dreemurr if possible. Or an Asriel not in his Hyperdeath God Form if you prefer that.

Since I don't see one for August yet, I'll post this here:

I know there's' a genderbent Ragna from Blazblue but we need the most overpowered MILF from Guilty Gear be displaced in Equestria, I'm of course talking about...DIZZY!

The bot whose got nuts of steel.

Glitch
I'll be surprised if anyone knows who this is.

Edit: Oops probably should tell you what game he's from Metalarms:Glitch in the System

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26