New Groups 559 members · 303 stories
Comments ( 92 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 92
Jmaster99
Group Admin

3690935 Am I eligible now?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

4802664 Indeed, you are, Administrator. Please add yourself to the front page.

3690935 Hello! My name is Shimmercorn and this is my group. May I become an admin, or am I not needed?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

4908741 You have passed the test, achieving the rank of: Administrator. Congratulations!

Please add yourself to the front page.

The loser
Group Contributor

is there still a administrator job open?

3690935 you seem to have a few too many

The loser
Group Contributor

can i be administrator?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5124173 You've done what was asked of you. Congratulations! You are now Administrator. Please add yourself to the front page.

5122906 You want to be one, too?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5124429 If you pass the rigorous test, you, too, can become Administrator. All eyes are upon you. No pressure.

5124800 kinda hard to pass it though since it's almost impossible to do it without someone wanting make it hard

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5126222 Nopony is gonna make it hard for you. You've already kind of passed the second condition. You have yet to pass the first one. Don't stress over it. We're all judging you.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

*judges*

--Sweetie Belle

Brony God
Group Admin

3690935 I would love be an admin of this group. I did created two groups and promoted them in the comment section of this group back in January.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5126949 You failed! :trixieshiftleft:

Please come back when you study OP. You have to promote it here or it doesn't count. The founder is very confused when given rules are not followed.

5126898 5127106 You both passed and have gained the title of Administrator. Congratulations! Please add yourselves to the front page.

5127445 or im making it easier for you

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5127545 You did as was asked of you. Now, you, too, are Administrator. Congratulations! Please add yourself to the front page.

5127558 will do as soon as I get on my laptop

Brony God
Group Admin

3690935 Can I have the job?
I posted the link to a new group in the comments of this group.And now I am applying for the job here.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5132786 Bad user! :trixieshiftleft:

The group you promoted is more than 25 weeks old! Your comment has been deleted.

How dare you bring forth an old group in this sacred place of new groups‽ Shame on you! Shame!

5132835 :twilightoops: I did not know that dude.I made it a while ago and thought it was around like 3 weeks ago!Really sorry :facehoof: Just ban me if you want for all I care at this point.Very sorry.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5132850 It's okay. I just don't like heresy, that's all.

You can still repent if you choose to abandon your wicked ways and step onto the way of new groups. If you tread forth to the path of glory and abandon your life of contempt, you shall shed thy sins of the past, as well.

Promote a genuine new group, and you shall bask in the righteous light of the New.

tomcrouch
Group Admin

do you still need one? i love inforcing rules!

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5419727 The more, the merrier. Alas, you have not earned the honor yet.

tomcrouch
Group Admin

5419772 ohhh! forgot! give me a bit. back later!

tomcrouch
Group Admin

5419772 okay there we are! it's in the comments! should i put it in a thread?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5419799 Rejoice, for you are now the Administrator. Please add your name to the front page.

tomcrouch
Group Admin

5419844 ok thanks!!!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I just bumped down three admins to contributor. One looks to be permabanned, and the others had both been gone for a long time, with blogs about leaving...

Bad Dragon'd be the one to take care of that. You really are supposed to leave a comment with the group in the comment thread listed in the first post, or post a thread about the new group here, though. (as long as it's less than a week old) It's more likely to be seen if you post a thread about it.

--Sweetie Belle
Edit: Never mind, you posted while I was typing.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5840398 Thank you, Sweetie; you're the best.

5840373 Congratulations, you are now the Administrator. Please add your name to the front page.

Brock Lesnar
Group Admin

5841212 thanks alot!

Blue Ocean Wave
Group Admin

Can I be an Administrator, please.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7832722 Congratulations, you are now the Administrator. Please add your name to the front page.

Comment posted by Blue Ocean Wave deleted May 5th, 2023
Blue Ocean Wave
Group Admin

Can I still post my group in a thread?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7832733 Of course. That's the whole purpose of this group. Your contribution will keep this group from dying.

Blue Ocean Wave
Group Admin

Ok, also here's a follow.:derpytongue2:

Blue Ocean Wave
Group Admin

I was going to ask why some administrator's don't have group admin by there names, but my computer needed to load.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 92