Legion of Light and Fluffiness 329 members · 1,100 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The groups starting to get big enough that having a few admins wouldn't be a bad idea.

Now I see a coupla friends that are admins with me in a buncha groups, and it'd be real easy to just give all them admin rights. I could just say, okay, arcum, twi, an' Elric, I'm admin in most of your groups, so you can be an admin in mine, and Luminary, you're all glowy, look like you could be kinda fluffy, and run some other places, so you can have admin rights too.

Thing is that I also know all of 'em are admins lotsa places as well, and can be pretty busy. I might make some of 'em admins anyways, but I was curious who else is interested that might have some ideas for things to do here, or willing to go find a bunch of cute, fluffy stories to put in the group... (Contests, group collaborations, and things like that.)

--Sweetie Belle

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

I'd be happy to help out, and I could always raid some other groups for cute stories...

Luminary
Group Contributor

Yup. There glowyness, and fluffiness.
Eartufts and forearm fuzzles officially confirmed.

But at least in the short term, Lumie won't be much good for anything but hunting for naughtiness in threads. Lumie had a delicious dinner of charcoal briquettes in a kerosine sauce. But it was bad high-sulfer stuff and this pony princess has been under the weather for many weeks, and is generally too sleepless and spacey to do much fic-hunting or contest judging.

Smaug the Golden
Group Contributor

3671050 Would you let me be an admin? I do have some experience.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

We've been admins on a lotta groups together, so I'll go ahead an' promote you, Elric, since I already know what you'll do.

That's a shame, since do fit with the group really well, but if you're busy, that's all right. If you get less busy and want to help out, let me know.

Since we talked a bit earlier, I know you a bit, and I'm an admin in Twilight's Library, so I'm kinda able to see your contributor application and the notes there. You're a reviewer in the Pleasant Commentator and Review Group.

I'll go ahead and bump you up as admin, but I'd like to know what some of what you'd like to do with the group and such.

I don't know as much 'bout you, so I'm kinda undecided. Do you have any admin experience with any groups, and what things would you like to do as an admin here?

Oh, also, anybody that applied is a contributor at this point, and I made a coupla other members contributors, too...

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I could actually use you to find cute an' fluffy things for this group, but that doesn't really need you to be an admin. You can add cute and fluffy things right now, since I've left the folders open to everypony.

An admin means that you might plan activities for the group, pick out and write up featured stories, help write up rules and official posts, whap anypony on the muzzle that acts up, delete stories out of folders they shouldn't be in. run contests, run group story collaborations, an' things like that. If not much is going on in a group, you might not hafta do much, but trying to stir up activity and recruit is one of the other things you should do sometimes.

In some groups, some or all the folders need to you to be a contributor or admin. I still could do a staff folder for contributors and admins. I haven't decided yet.

I'm actually an admin in a lotta groups, which is one reason why I want a couple here. That way, when I'm busy with other things, there're still other admins around.

For the moment, how 'bout if I keep you as a contributor, which is still halfway between a normal member and an admin, and you look for some cute and fluffy stories to add?

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yay, hugs!

*hugs Dr La Zer 2000*

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You might want to make sure not to look in this thread, then. (I run that group too.)

*continues hug*

--Sweetie Belle

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I can haz hug?

I'll play as a nocturnal admin seeing as I am mostly on during the night because of my work hours. :derpytongue2: Tis up to you though. I'm neutral on the subject.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Maybe I shoulda started a hug thread, too...

*hugs stiggerzz*

--Sweetie Belle

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

3672985 :rainbowkiss:
*hugs Sweetie Belle*

Twilight-the-Pony
Group Contributor

I think I'll be able to provide the amount of cute.

But not while I'm still at work...

~Twi

superpony55
Group Contributor

I'll admin! I am admin for a few other groups, but who doesn't have time for cuteness? *hugs Gromit*

A cutefic contest? Definitely. That sounds like a lot of fun. I am writing a story about young Fluttershy and cake...

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Actually, Elric's kinda nocturnal, too, an' I can be up kinda late, though I'm not usually up right now. If anything, I think we kinda need more day admins...

Was there anything particular you wanted to do as an admin?

Alright. Since you run Twily's Library, I know you know where cute fics are. I'll bump you up.

Did you want to run a cutefic contest?

--Sweetie Belle

superpony55
Group Contributor

3674838 Nah not really. Like I said I am neutral on the subject. :twilightsmile:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Okay. You're an admin, so I'd just figure out what you want to do as far as running a contest...

Alright. Thanks for the offer, anyways. I think I'll stop adding admins for a little bit, unless we need more later. Five is probably enough for the current group size.

--Sweetie Belle

superpony55
Group Contributor
Smaug the Golden
Group Contributor

3672775 Sorry I took two weeks, :twilightoops:, I'm really bad with time. Anyway, as to what experience I have and whatnot, I admin in a group called Weekly Contests, so I'm pretty good with running contests and organizing things. I also help run a group called Story Standards, where I'm, for the most part, the sort of ideabouncer/general-help-admin-type-thingy... As for here, I'm not the best for finding cute photos, as the family computer doesn't process deviantart or derpiburoo photos, but I'm fairly good at finding stories and judging stories if we happen to have a cute-fic-contest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24