Alt universe: 30
Stories about ocs: 22
Crossover: 19
Grimdark: 14
Anthro (anthromorphic): 5
Humanized: 4
Random: 4
Stories written by ponies: 2

Writing about OCs is hard, and having stories written by ponies is even harder.

I added a couple more of my own, but really, I don't like spamming my stories into groups. Makes me look desperate or something. I was never good at self-promotion. :twilightblush:

3726405 As much as you might want to see a decent spread of stories, you may just want to take what you can get. Anthros and humanized stories are not all that popular overall, though I will add an anthro story I am working on once it's ready, and I don't even know how to do a story written by a pony.

Me likey the dark...:pinkiecrazy:

Even more so, what's the difference between 'stories written by ponies' and 'stories about oc's'? The pov?

The diffrence is, if the hole story is telled in a sense of being a fairy tale, letter, book or anything else a pony have written down, while OC stories don't have that sense to it.

megkit
Group Admin

Stories about OC's: the story focuses on an original charecter (oc)
Stories written by ponies: it's like an autobiography written by a pony
Example of a story written by a pony:

hi, My name is rainbow dash, and this is my story.

Example of a story about an OC:

Midnight Scarlet trotted down the dirt path, her wings flapping ever so often as she observed the scenery.

(Note: midnight scarlet is my oc. Most would concer it my 'ponysona'

3726405 I was adding a story, and just realized there's no romance folder. Just thought I'd point that out.

All right! Just asking because when I added my story, I wasn't sure if it was in the right folder.

3726405 I put a lot of stories from my Favourites List in this group including mine

megkit
Group Admin

3726697 added a romance/shipping folder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13