The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Exactly what the title says.

Start at ground zero, pace yourself to absorb it all at your own rate, took me three months to catch up to current chapter at the time pushing it a bit. Could take longer or shorter depending if you are working or not. Don't forget you're reading what is potentially ten books worth. :twilightsmile:

At least it's no longer a moving target! :(

Read it at your own pace. I, for example, read fast, and am not responsible with it at all. I read it on my phone at school, at night, when I was supposed to be doing homework.. etc.

I regret nothing.

When I was reading the Chase I would try to read ten chapters a day at least. And you could read chapters of the Chase in bulk because they're usually about the same reasonable size.

Thanks for the advice 😁

I'm just catching up on another long-ass fic called Piercing The Heavens. So I may or may not end up reading The Chase. It depends on whether or not I'm up for it.

Well...start on the first chapter and, from there, slowly, you start to keep your pace, while doing your other responsabilities...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....HAUAHUAHAUHAUAHUA...AS IF !!!! THE DAMMED THING IS MORE ADDCTIVE THEN A FULL BAG OF HEROIN !!!! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LIFE !!!!! YOU ARE DOOMED, WE ARE DOOMED, EVERYONE IS DOOMED !!! AND WHEN YOU REACH THE LAST CHAPTER, YOU´LL DISCOVER THE WEEDVERSE, AND THE MADNESS NEVER STOP !!!!! :pinkiecrazy:

Did you listen to the voices and not take your meds today? :rainbowhuh:

5969402 When I read it, I tried to do at least 35 a day, usually more, I wanted at least 100k words a day.
and I did it .-.

5969518 bUT TheY aRe SO alluRING...THE voICes...THey SiNg TO Me...

Sometimes I would read 20 chapters a day. I think once I read 50 chapters in a couple hours.

5969388 you want to read it? I did it in 3 months. Read it nonstop. On phone all times. School, home, trips. Ot was well worth it. But to be fair, do it at your own pace. It is very good.

Go into it knowing that you will never read the end as it is a discontinued story.
So as long as you can read a story without knowing the ending, amirite fellow Wheel of Time fans? Then I'd read ten chapters a day. It comes to about an hour of my time IRL and allows me to process all the details. As Kudz doesn't spoon feed you every hook and upcoming twist like a lot of modern media now adays.

i can usually re-read it in about 3 weeks, but i only go to school twice a week, so i have a very open schedule. i dowloaded the epubs file and then ran it thru calibre, which is free, so i have it on my kindle.and if im not studying, or gaming, then im reading.

Nooo fuckin clue there lol. When i first came across it i failed to notice just how many chapters there were. At the time i think there was just a little over 700. MY dumb ass thought there was just maybe 20 or so till my brain stopped derpin and looked harder.. lol hell took me nearly 3 months just to get that far and i was like ok im done.. lol left for awhile came back looking at another 150 and was like ok kudz wtf..

So i don't know, i guess if you don't have a life you might be able to get it done in a week or two maybe a month with a few breathers?

The voices made me read!

Cause I can't help myself...there's this!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18