The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
iakovl
Group Admin

the title says it all... Due to "people" complaints about the chase it has now been rated mature

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

That's okay

THE ARISTOCRATS!

3987217 does this mean you will be fusing the lost chapters into the main story?

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Yes... maybe. Most likely. After I get opinions about it from people. Some people genuinely do not care for blatant sexual content... so I might move them in and mark them as being explicit.

What was the cause this time? Or was it just an overall thing?

If you're really stuck with a Mature rating, then merging makes sense.

A note in the description about it and then marking said chapters is all the warning anybody actually using their brain should need. Anyone that doesn't get it probably doesn't get much of the storyline to begin with. :twilightoops:

I propose keeping them separate; I am not among this category, but there are, undoubtedly, people who enjoy mature stories, but do not wish to read the clop portions. Unless it is a nuisance for you to keep it all the same, in which case, by all means. Either way, it's your call. You are the author, and I'm sure the true fans of this adventure will not complain with it being merged. 'Tis merely my personal preference. That, and it makes it easier to get straight to the saucy bits of the tale:twilightblush:

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Having two mature stories about The Chase is redundant.

If I do merge them, the steamy chapters will be marked as being full of woohoo.

Touché. Been so long, I forgot they were actually separate chapters from the rest of the story :twilightsheepish:

Marking the explicit chapters sounds good. That way, those that don't want to read them can skip over them easier.

I'm one of the very few that feel uncomfortable reading the more cloppy chapters, but I can skip them if I know they're coming up. No big deal to me if they're merged into the main story.

if you do merge them at least you won't be losing any more chapters :trollestia:

*blinks* You mean it wasn't already? Huh... Honestly with some of the content and jokes, I'm really surprised it wasn't rated Mature.

Why wasn't a blog post made about this?
It would be helpful to anyone not in the group that has mature stories hidden.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

There will be.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16