Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,243 members · 5,498 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I want to know how many people have characters like that, ponies that hide the fact they`re a pegasi, earth pony or unicorn. Anyone besides me out there?

My OC is a changeling who disguised himself as a unicorn before anypony but donut Joe found out... Does that count?

3853083 you and me both

3853083 instead of disguising my self I just go around with a "free hug" sign I only youse my disguises when need be.

3853098 Hmm. An interesting tactic brother...

3853078 I have an OC who uses mimicry and other magics to change his form at will since be is an assassin, and with being an assassin he needs to be abke to disapear and hide at will. He once used the magic to turn into a bronze statue, a hedge sculpture, and to blend into wallpaper.

3853078 I really like that idea! It could be used in a lot of stories and I think there's a lot of fun you can have writing a character like that. I don't have any OC's that fit that per sey, but one that does it a little.

My CheesePie foal, Gabbro de-emphasizes the fact that he's a unicorn when he's around Pinkie's parents and sometimes around his dad. He gets embarrassed being able to use magic when most of his family can't and knowing that his father is a little afraid of magic (my headcannon for Cheese). It's more of a he doesn't want to stand out issue rather than hiding things. It gets him into trouble sometimes because he often forgets he has magic in situations that could benefit from a quick magical reaction. Twilight had to work with Pinkie and Cheese to get Gab to use any magic as a foal/colt. He still won't use it for much more than work.

Hmm, interesting. My character hides her horn because she wants to fit in with her adopted earth pony family, that and her magic is scary.

thats really cute~

3853101 it has kept me alive so far and the icing on the cake is that I have made some friend's along the way.

3853124 Friends... I am lucky to have the few I have. Joe, Bon Bon, Lyra, Long Shot, and Pupa... I can't imagine my life without them. My exile has been one of the greatest things that has happened to me and I would gladly do it again. I'm glad I'm not the only changeling trying to live in a symbiotic relationship with our equine neighbors.

3853136 it is nice to know that I am not the only one, friend.

One of my unpublished stories has an alicorn version of Rainbow Dash. She passes herself off as a pegasus by wearing a hat. Because apparently, unicorn horns just disappear if they put a hat on:

Totally canon.

3853078 I have a story that's going to have 2 characters like that. It's called My Little Coffee Shop, and it's basically about a unicorn and a pegasus that fall in love but can't due to Celestia's new law about marrying in their own breeds.

Well, kind of. My OC Autumn Butterfly try not to use her wings (except from when working, as she work at the weather team where she live), because she know that when she use them, her daughter Water Lily feel unworthy of being her child as she is an earth pony like her father which she never met. (Water Lily's parents separated before she was born)

3853078 I have an unpublished story where a Bat pony named Lyme hides the fact that he his a bat pony with a magic pin that makes him look like an earth bound pony.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18