Golden Oak Book Club 205 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

It is my solemn duty to inform you all that our beloved group creator, ToixStory, has decided to step down as leader and admin of this group, while she moves on with other personal things. I know that many of us will want to wish her well, and you can do so here if you like. I wish to thank Toix for all that she has done with this group, including starting it from the ground up and watching as it gained more members over time. GOBC would not exist without her. Please give her some love, hugs, kisses, cute pony pics, or anything else that you fancy. Some kind words might really go a long way.

However, it is not all bad news. Where one person has stepped down, another person has agreed to step up and fill her shoes. And that person is...

The indomitable, the venerable, the crazy psychopathic nympho incredible: Bad_Seed_72!

Give her your grandest welcome and anything else you wish to add. :twilightsmile: Bad's role here will be to yell at me if I don't make a thread on time, or make the thread for me if I cannot and then yell at me.

Bad_Seed_72
Group Admin

Muchas gracias for the accurate introduction. No need for strikethroughs. :rainbowlaugh:

Happy to be here, guys! I look forward to interacting with the group. :twilightsmile:

Yay~ :yay:

Looking forward to see where the new management will take us. World domination, I'd hope.

*tries to start an ola (since "a laola" would be grammatically incorrect)*

4133122 Well, thanks to Toix for the hard work, and welcome to 4133127 . :)

Congrats on being out new admin Bad_Seed!

Hello! Glad to see you here, Bad.

And now back to being quiet.

Toodles!

congrations for teh nuw mangemint
is hapy tim
:derpytongue2:

Welcome, Bad_Seed_72! Sad to see Toix go though. D:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8