The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

KO everypony, like you all I've believe that the dazzlings will fine true love in both fictions and the series.

I do have one guy in mind: Jotaro Kujo, would he be the perfect boyfriend to date one or all three the sirens?

Or if you all have any other men or women who you think is the perfect match for them, comment your thoughts here!

Pretty sure all three of them find their way back to Equestria, their banishment sentence long since expired (a thousand years was enough for Luna, after all), and while they still keep in contact every day and meet up regularly, they sooner or later each find a special somepony.

After wandering the wasteland in search of an old friend and kindred spirit, Adagio ends up living in a castle in the middle of nowhere with Queen Chrysalis and a lot of cats.

Aria: similar story, but with Lightning Dust, a private desert island, and no cats. They have a sign on their front gate warning anypony blue to stay away.

Sonata does her cutesy thing and seduces Filthy Rich, but for legal reasons he won't divorce Spoiled Milk. Instead he lives with Sonata in the penthouse he buys her and acts as her all-round sugar daddy. Diamond Tiara's a bit put out that her father would go for a henchman rather than an evil overlord, but quickly realises how much nicer it is to be around the unredeemed siren than it is her own mother.

5813206 That's the best I've heard since getting here.

I actually considered the dynamic of how the Sirens might react meeting Queen Chrysalis. From what I understand of my limited knowledge of the Changeling Queen, the interaction could go one of two ways, one positive and one negative, but I do feel that Adagio would be best fit for Chrysalis, again considering what I know (read: interpret) of their personalities.

Sonata being big sis to Diamond Tiara is best thing, though.

5929619 Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

I'd go as far as to say that at the moment that's the ending I'd like genuinely in-canon for both those characters; it's the best way I can think of to give them some kind of happy ending without having to redeem them.

There's one scene in Sucker for a Cute Face between Adagio and Diamond Tiara, if it helps, and it shows an interesting dynamic. Generally the CMC-age characters don't interact with the humane six-age humans, or their enemies, so it's always a bit strange how they then interact with each other, like, 'you're obviously the me of your little group, but you're also still just a kid,' sort of thing.

There are only a handful of stories involving Chrysalis and the sirens. There's one where Chrysalis and Commander Hurricane are the sirens' parents, in Equestrian prehistory, but it wasn't really my thing (although it does have an interesting and unusual interpretation of Aria as a coward). There's another where Futa Chrysalis is chasing three ponified sirens, which I saw was on your favourites list the other day, though I haven't read it myself. They both crop up in Principal Celestia Hunts The Undead, though I don't think ever together, and the sirens have a brief appearance in Changeling Courtship Rituals though they're asleep at the time (don't worry, though, it's ok). There's the evil kindergarten one, too, though that's more about the interaction between the big four Equestrian villains.

I've had a couple of ideas for interactions between the two of them in the past, though one never made it past the initial pitch stage, and the other will probably be gigantic, so I'm putting it off for a while as I've enough things to get finished first. My latest story has the sirens discussing Chrysalis, with regard to her song and their potential return to the franchise, but only for a few lines, so I can't say it's worth reading for that alone.

5929684 I'll definitely have to check some of those out. I also have a few ideas about the Sirens meeting Chrysalis in Equestria, but considering the blog post I made this morning about having other things to finish, I probably won't get to it for a bit. Still, they do have an interesting dynamic, if their personalities were to meet in canon.

Also, the futa/intersex one is... kinda an acquired taste. Took me a moment to get over the shock factor of the first chapter, but once I blinked a few times, it was easy enough reading. It probably has to be your kinda thing, though, not really something to read on a whim.

5929721 Ah, if Principal Celestia Hunts The Undead was one of the ones that caught your eye, then I should warn you that it isn't at all kind to Adagio, and nearly lost me at that bit. She isn't in it much, and does still have plenty of funny moments, but there's a not-terribly-nice scene, and my experience for the rest of the story was primarily just hoping that that wouldn't happen again. Which also made me nervous for the sirens showing up in Changeling Courtship Rituals, but, I stress again, that one was ok.

I will be more wary before jumping into it then. With the way I view Adagio coupled with how you're describing it, I should probably be hesitant lest the fic break my character interpretation of her. I recognize that others have different interpretations, but sometimes, theirs isn't my cup of tea. I shall proceed with extreme caution.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8