Fimfiction's Madhouse 150 members · 382 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Stock up! Get canned food and bottled water! And a can opener too, that's rather important with the canned food. And do this quickly! Because by February 4th, Netflix will no longer have Doctor Who, multiple Disney shows including Phineas and Ferb (Suite Life of Zack and Cody/On Deck were both already taken down along with Hannah Montana), Multiple Funimation shows, including, but not limited to Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood (the original will still be there as of now), Hetalia World Series, and more, and the WORST OF ALL.... Netflix, on February 2nd, will drop My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (although it has been said that this is only because the license expired and it will be renewed). The EQG movies are not affected.

All of this means that the fandom apocalypse is at hand. Here's what you should do to protect yourself:
Stock up on non perishable food and water
Be careful when web browsing, and ESPECIALLY stay away from 4chan
Hide all DVD and/or Blu-Ray and/or VHS and/or Laserdisc and/or Beta-max copies of any of these shows
Get a good gun along with ammo
Board up your windows and doors
Hide yo' kids
Hide yo' wife
Stay away from Hot Topic, Hastings, Barnes & Noble, and stores of the like
Definitely stay away from the HQ of Hasbro, BBC, Disney, Funimation, and Netflix
Hide all valuables
Charge your phone, get a working charger, and make sure you have power in your hidey hole
Transfer some of your money into gold, gas, food, or other things that would be used or needed in an apocalyptic situation
Say goodbye to your friends and family because you may never see them again.

OR, if you would rather be the cause of the apocalyptic problem, get some riot gear, make signs, and go crazy on the places I previously told you to stay away from. Either way, it's still the apocalypse.

THE FANDOM APOCALYPSE IS AT HAND!

3965149 No it's not, it's slowing.

3965149 Hardcore troll could not be more hardcore

3965174 Just go to Netflix and search the stuff. It's coming down. Someone on this site said that some brony contacted Netflix and they said that MLP's license expired and it would be renewed, but who knows if this random stranger is telling the truth? But if so, some of these shows could just be dealing with the same thing. But it could also be the fandom apocalypse. Or a mix of the two. Things are about to get real, yo.

3965149 Calm the calamity, that is your mammaries. Most fans either own, or have 'copies', of their shows, and this will not affect them at all. I used to have at least 200GB worth of episodes of many different shows, of which I deleted most because I so don't need every episode of Dexter or Breaking Bad, and I know I am not alone in this regard. There are also many different sources in which to view said shows.

*AHEM*

So yeah. Calm ya shit, yo.

3965149 You can also get them all on Dailymotion with 1080p HD.:duck:

Netflix, on February 2nd, will drop My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

(although it has been said that this is only because the license expired and it will be renewed)

pretty sure you're just looking for an excuse to use big red text at this point

3966250 WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!? THIS IS THE APOCALYPSE AT HAND FOR MANY FANDOMS! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Use kissanime.com for all of your anime. It is completely free and basically everything is on there. Even if it isn't. There is a recommend function.
It also has ALL of the episodes, unlike Netflix, which left out the last 12 episodes of FMA:B. Grrrr....

Now then, if this dude isn't a troll, anyone know where I can get my Doctor Who from now on?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11