Pro Shipping 175 members · 260 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Shipping characters together is always fun. Yet, after they've been shipped, what else is there to do after that? This is where we come in.

Simply, just discuss what would be some common actions that seem like something the paired characters would do together (i.e. eat out together, play games, fight crime, ect.). And, just to avoid any sort of problems, please refrain from adding mature-rated activities. It would either be too obvious or squick out some of the others who look in this thread.

Glad you enjoy it. After all, what is the point of shipping characters if said characters don't end up in scenarios with each other?

For example, despite Pokey Pierce having no canon personality, I can imagine Pinkie Pie getting Pokey Pierce into mundane situations made awesome and freaking him out at every turn.

Yet, after they've been shipped, what else is there to do after that?

Making foals. :twilightblush:

I plan on doing a ship and then doing a family building story after that.

Making foals.

3402811 forgot to hit reply, look at the comment above this one.

For future reference you can just hit reply, copy the code then edit your original. The system picks it up on the next refresh, at least I think it does.

3402844 I've tried that before, i don't think it worked that time.:unsuresweetie:

:twilightsmile:/:pinkiehappy:: Ice Skating:trollestia:
:scootangel:/:unsuresweetie:: Take Scootaloo's scooter to the park, where they would picnic
:twilightsmile:/Luna: Stargazing
:ajsmug:/:rainbowdetermined2:: Sailing on the high seas!
:yay:/:raritystarry:: Snuggling & Cuddling, or playing music together
Chrysalis/Nightmare Moon: Conspire & develop evil plots, or dance(I can see them dancing together…so cute:rainbowkiss:)
:pinkiehappy:/Vinyl Scratch: PARTY!

Twilight x anyone: reading/snuggling
Rarity x anyone: Maybe going shopping, or doing something the other wanted to do.

Noble Thought
Group Admin

Life, in general.
Going to see a race.
Watching a stage show.
Trying to show an interest in each other's hobbies - and not always succeeding.

There's also small adventures to have.
Getting lost together in a big city.
Taking the wrong train and ending up who the hoof knows.
Taking the wrong train intentionally just to see where they end up.
Going to college together.
Trying to maintain the relationship while going to different colleges

And the big adventures.
Parenthood.
Buying a home.
Saving the world.

And the sad moments.
Moving away from friends.
Saying goodbye to a pet.
Saying goodbye to parents.

eating out

Yup.

Well, that didn't take long. :pinkiecrazy:

Some things were bound to be taken out of context eventually.

"Eventually" implies it takes a certain amount of time. This happened on the first page of the thread. :rainbowlaugh:

It never takes long for anything like that to happen. You never stated the activity what your shipped couples would do though :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22