My Little Pony: Consent is SEXEH 34 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

Can we have some actual folders to put stories in?

~Twi

apparently, our illustrious admin does not consent to having folders :raritywink:

Maybe he's still getting things planned. Let's give him some more time.

We made the group at like 1 am last night not really expecting anyone to join it, frankly >_>

I'll bug Midnight about it next time she logs on though.

3335738 What sorts of folders would you like to see? Can't really sort by rating, since it's a group for mature stories, so... Yeah. Gimme some ideas.

I think that general "Mature / Teen / everyone" would be good enough...

~Twi

3340531 But it's a group specifically about sex-positive clopfics. :unsuresweetie:

In that case, just make "main" or something...
~Twi

One Night Stands
Relationships (with f/f f/m m/m other subfolders)
Groups
Fetishes (with appropriate subfolders)

Noble Tought nailed it. I think it's perfect.

Or you can be crazy and do it by type of consent:

Written
Verbal
Other (Telepathy, etc.)
EXTREME consent.

I can completely see Twilight already having a letter of written consent ready.

Notice of Consent to participate in intercourse

I, Twilight Sparkle (Consentee,) do hereby consent to the act of intercourse with one _________________________ (Partner), and, pending the consent of the Partner and completion of a Notice of Relationship Status Change form, may become the Partner's marefriend.

_________________________ _________________________
Consentee Partner

Edit: Updated for posterity.

Midnight herald
Group Admin

Hey all, It's your lazy-ass admin here!
Folders are now up and operational! Since I was hungry, they might have a bit of an ice-cream thing going on. Anyhow, there's one for more standard, vanilla and soft-core sex, and one for the more fetish-y side of the carnal delights. Anyone can add stories they think will fit, so feel free to go crazy. Sorry it took me so long to get around to folder-making. I'm a forgetful motherfucker.

:twilightangry2:
Twilight Sparkle would never use 'their' as a gender-neutral singular possessive pronoun!

This form is a forgery, I tell you!

(On a side note, I'm finding "gender-neutral singular possessive pronoun" incredibly difficult to correctly pronounce out loud.)

Legal terminology updated. Using the pre-defined term "Partner" to denote the partner in question instead of the unnecessarily vague 'their,' which could denote any other party, not the Partner as defined by the terms of the form.

Now Twi can be happy. :twilightsmile:

Twilight would use "their" as a gender-neutral singular possessive pronoun I say! Languages change and evolve over time. This is not something you can fight, only something you can influence.

With stallions beginning to gain equality gender-neutral singular possessive pronouns are becoming increasingly an important part of the languages. Our only options are "their" and abominable constructs such as "xe" and "xer". We must support the rise of the former!

Niegh! Neigh I say!
If it is a new word you need, then make one! it's done all the time.

It is shoehorning a plural pronoun into a singular meaning that is an abomination! :twilightangry2:

(Personally, I advocate removing the dehumanizing (deponyizing?) connotations of the word 'it', which is a perfectly good gender-neutral singular pronoun, if we could just remove the assumption that it's only used for objects, not people.)

Shoehorned? They has been used in the singular since the days of Chaucer, possibly earlier, and is regularly used today. It's the likes of Ze and Zer that are unnatural constructs. Shakespeare use "them" as a singular pronoun for IPU's sake! Find me one respected literary author who uses Xle or Xler language.

You misunderstand me. I argue not for 'Xler' -- I argue for 'it'! :trixieshiftright:

What? You edited your post after I replied! I call shenanigans!

Not sure what's a FROYO!!! but I guess it's good stuff.
Vanilla is always the way to go when you want to indulge yourself in soft pleasure.
Hard stuff always, like chocolate, always makes me suck on it until it melts inside my mouth...
:trixieshiftright:
:trixieshiftleft:
I speak of Ice-Cream, of course. :scootangel:

Midnight herald
Group Admin

3352074 Frozen Yogurt. It's smooth and semi-soft, but it's got a kick to it...

I see, not being an english speaker makes me get lost with those little contractions. :applejackconfused:

Midnight herald
Group Admin

3352103 it's the preppy, vaguely irritating contraction for frozen yogurt, stereotypically used by white, upper-middle-class people. It's really no wonder you didn't recognize it. The folder only got that name because last night I was in a really weird mood...

3352257 What would my mature stories fit into?:unsuresweetie:

Into any appropriate folder. There is no rating limitation (but I have no idea how you'd pull something appropriate to this group with 'Everyone'.) It's just what the consent consists of.

~Twi

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29