Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 270 members · 2,121 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
KaBar42
Group Admin

The user "The Guardian and Friends" was actually TheaterCritic...

He himself admitted this, Obs and Eldorado confirmed this as well.

Still, I'm amazed he lasted as long as he did... he was always well behaved in TGDTDWWWWW.

Dropbear
Group Contributor

He was a little shit in some other groups though, Rage banned him a few times.

Hum... I am only aware of Rage banning him once for posting... some video? Dunno. But most of the time he was more or less silent...

~Twi

Dropbear
Group Contributor

Three times.

Once for starting fights with a user.

Second was more or less for the same thing.

Third was for posting that rant video about the Chase.

Well that's.......Surprising to say the least.

It took you this long to figure it out? I thought it was pretty obvious.

The commenting on bad fanfics without providing a whole lot of supplementary material, the fascination with Babs Seed and more than once "complaining" about Theater Critic was enough to make me question who he was. I checked a few things, compared his writing, recognized his face from a Vine, heard his voice on a video and finally confronted him with this. He admitted it. I told him to stop being such a sperg and he agreed... for a while.

Guess he figured that he was golden as people weren't talking shit about him again. I'm sure he'll be back.

I'm sure he'll be back.

Or already is. Account creation in here is quite simple...

~Twi

I think he had an IP ban due to all the accounts he created to get around his original ban.

Oh well, one of these days he'll get it right.

If not, there's always proxy.

~Twi

4116901 Remind me: who's Theater Critic? I'm pretty sure I've heard the name spoken in the same tone of voice one speaks of Mykan, but I can't for the life of me remember why.

He was a snot-nosed punk who wrote a couple shitty self-insert wish fulfillment fics that got lambasted. He then turned his attention to "reviewing" and "Criticizing" fanfiction he deemed bad. Usually this boiled down to "THIS SUCKS, NOT EVEN MY STORY WAS THIS BAD JUST KILL YOURSELF".

He got banned for that kinda stuff, IIRC.

Then he made an alt. That got banned. He made another. Guess what happened to that. And then we come to today, where he's gotten banned yet again for the same thing.

KaBar42
Group Admin

I talked to El about that.

He said FIMFic can still match IDs through proxy servers.

He came back? Looks like I need to start spending more time on this site.

They probably need to be aware of the person first before doing that though like somebody tips them off. But here's a question for you, how did you find out? Did he mention this to you or was it something said in passing?

KaBar42
Group Admin

Rage Reviews. I went over to his page where it's all over the comment section.

I then confirmed it with El after asking him on Steam.

Well he had me fooled but then he didn't attract attention like he did as Theater Critic.

I wish Umachan was still around I'm sure he'd have a thing or two to say about this.

KaBar42
Group Admin

That exactly what I said to El in the Steam chat. I wonder how Uma would have reacted.

I sent him a PM. If he gets notifications, and if he still has that e-mail address, then maybe he'll grace us with his presence this once.

KaBar42
Group Admin

Maybe. Man, that'd be fucking amazing. Let me know if he posts in the Old Plan 9 because I stupidly left the group and he's locked the membership feature.

I come bearing a word from Uma. Java Joe sent us both a PM, I came to see what it was all about and while Umachan ignored it I made him comment. His only condition was he would tell me and I would write it. According to him he was serious when he said he was never coming back. But I know my sweetie and I know how to get him to do what I want. I originally wanted to send this using his account but he wouldn't give me the password. This is the compromise we agreed on. So without further ado, here's Umachan.

Before I get into this I need to say I'm doing this under duress. Let's just say that she had me by the literal short and curlies and wouldn't let go until I did this. That girl has earned a spanking tonight is all I'm saying. But that's neither here nor there and I'm just throwing it out for the hell of it.

I was done with the whole Theater Critic thing. He's a sperg who acted out because he was a sperg. Case closed. I'll admit I pushed his buttons because I'm good at that but in the end I never really hated him or anything. I just didn't particularly like how he'd say a story sucked and wouldn't give a reason why. He was gone, I was gone, all was right with the world and Fimfiction continued on without us.

Then I get the word that his latest account was banned and honestly I don't really care. He's still a sperg who treats this site and fanfics with more importance than they deserve. And too much time has been wasted on talking about him.

As a final note, Joe, if you're reading this send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll give you permission. If you want to continue my story, then by all means do so. I've always liked your style and hope you treat my works with all the care that you treated your own.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a wench that needs my personal attention.

There you go! And now I need to go and assume the position. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21