A New World, a New Way fan group 789 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

It wouldn't be fair if I recommended my story mainly due to bias. But, it is there if you want something different while still being a part of the universe despite it being semi non-canon.

4417355 well, the first i read after i caught up with the main story was the original side story by smashing skull. after that, i read brave new world, new ranger, new mind, burning old, and lose track from there

4417355 If you want to read my au I'll give you a link. Just understand that it's a little choppy because I write an au about the entire ANWANW universe, and my ADHD makes my writing style kinda jumpy. And any grammar problems are because I was writing directly to the site by hand on a phone with half the screen broken using just one thumb... Glad I have gdocs now.

Anyway...sorry no links but...
A New World A New Stage
A New World A New Conflict
A New World A New Game
Burning An Old Way in a New World
A New World A New Ranger
A New World A New Mind
A Brave New World
Fearful Way (can't think of whole title)
Old Scars New Chances

There are a few others I like but one hardly ever updates and the other stopped after three chapters.

4417355 start with the main canon folder in the order of brave new world, ranger, mind, and then read the rest of the folder in any order. I recommend reading those three first because they crossover with other stories more than the others and can give you a good idea about the plots of the other stories.

4417452 full title is A New World, a Fearful Way

I would reccoment A New World, A New Ribbon
Quite the good story in my opinion^^

Smashing Skunk53
Group Contributor

I would reccommend my own, The City is Always Bustling On The Other Side. A one shot that can be read in one sitting and no knowledge needed from the other stories needed for enjoyment.

It also lacks the word New but that is just a pet peeve that I learned to...tolerate after two years.

4417355 Obviously, the original. Then first canon. Long ones to short ones. Then if you're feeling particularly masochistic: Second Canon.

4417742 :ajbemused: and where would non canon fall in that order? (is a writer of non canon au)

xBUBBA1995x
Group Admin

Literally any of the ones in the first cannon story should be the first ones you read.
I do recommend reading the longer ones latter on, as you could read two or three of the shorter ones in the same time span.

I do want to get your opinion on my story when you read it, so that's be fun.

xBUBBA1995x
Group Admin

Here we go... This list should help.
1st story to read is this: The City is Always Bustling On the Other Side
2nd story would be mine: A New World, Burning an Old Way
3rd story would be other... A Brave New World or A New World, A New Swarm

Past that, no idea.

4417355 I would recommend Brave New World, but honestly there's so many even I haven't gotten through most of them yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14