The League of Cuddles 422 members · 237 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello, I was looking for an adventure/comedy fic about cuddling I read a while ago that I can't seem to find anymore.

The story started out with an episodic section where a sleeping Rarity would suddenly appear in the bed of the main characters (except Rainbow in whose case she fell through the cloud floor), and then proceed to snuggle. The next morning she would wake up back home with no recollection of having travelled from her bed. The parts I most strongly remember about this story are the really nice slice of life descriptions of each character's daily routine before going to bed.

Initially everyone suspected that these cuddle events were due to sleepwalking, but it's eventually revealed that Rarity's parents are cultists that worship some sort of eldritch cuddle god called Hug-Snuggoth that has blanket tentacles which it hugs its victims with. They explained that they had been secretly raising Sweetie Belle to be some sort of chosen one to defend against its wrath. It turns out that Rarity was actually the chosen one, the teleportation was a result of something to do with the god being angry, and now she has to find some sort of special one to prevent the end of the world. She goes around snuggling random strangers while fighting off the tentacles, and eventually a massive emergency cuddle pile is organized. Somehow she finds the special one and the invasion ends.

It might seem weird that I can't find it with a mostly complete memory of the story, but I really did try, believe me.
Any help would be appreciated!

Probably this one?

TRarity Snuggles Everypony (Whether They Like It Or Not)
A sleeping Rarity mysteriously appears in her friends' beds, and nopony knows how or why. Her friends are determined to discover the truth behind Rarity's night-time snuggling spree.
PropMaster · 36k words  ·  1,054  30 · 9.5k views

--Sweetie Belle

No problem! Thought it sounded familiar...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4