The Twidash Army 569 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 89 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 89
Adda le Blue
Group Admin

:rainbowdetermined2: I hate to see her leave
but I love to watch her walk away :rainbowkiss:
They're not even trying to hide it! Memes, shipping, R34... This has been an interesting season.

R34?!? In the show? What in the hay did I miss?? :twilightoops:

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Not actual R34, just some creepy white potions, a horn up somepony's plot and a few tentacle monsters.

The date rape plants were a bit excessive...

I can't place the horn up someone's plot. Remind me about that one?

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

I can't recall when it happened either, but I think it was fairly early in season four. A unicorn climbed up a ladder and bumped head-first into the mare above. The reaction was... just about what you'd expect, haha.

Leap of Faith, maybe? Were they climbing the high dive?

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Nope, I haven't seen that one yet.
Wait a minute... date rape plants? You're not talking about the Plunderseed vines, are you?

Yeah, the ones that attacked Twilight in the forest. They had built in chloroform. They sprayed her to knock her out and then advanced all tentacle-ey.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

It was actually an earth pony and a clever edit I think. At least that's what I recall from reading about it. Could be wrong.

It's enough to make you think they know adults are watching the show. :pinkiegasp:

Ah yes, those were some... unfortunate... artistic choices :twilightsheepish:

Don't remember the Horn Incident though (it feels like it needs to be in capitals)

You say unfortunate, I say intentional.

Art designs typically should go through several people before they hit the animators, I would think.

One doesn't preclude the other. It's easy to not see that thing the crazy fans (that's us :heart: ) will inevitably see... and then your artist's perfectly innocent intention becomes a clever image macro.

Good point. Also... wish I had emoticon panel on my phone. Hard to sound silly without Pinkie helping me out

3277647 there's also the part where one of the vine things was rapping around Twilight and she was smiling.

The girl's a superfreak...

It's been such a long time since I've heard that song. Good to have a reason to go find it again.

Timaeus
Group Contributor

The writers of the show clearly underestimate our ability and desire to take anything and everything presented to us in the show and make it into pony smut.

Doesn't really help matters when this season provided ample material to be turned into pony smut, but still. :derpytongue2:

The writers of the show clearly underestimate our ability and desire to take anything and everything presented to us in the show and make it into pony smut.

Oh, they don't. They're fully aware of that. They just like to give us props.

~Twi

Timaeus
Group Contributor

Somewhere, Lauren Faust is weeping openly.

That started that with Equestria Girls.

It never stopped.
~Twi

Timaeus
Group Contributor

You sure it didn't start with Twilight's retconned brother and foalsitter? Because her backstory there did a complete 180 from "egghead who's never had any friends ever besides Spike who is really more of a friendly butler" to "egghead who's never had any friends except for her Big Brother Best Friend Forever and her best friend foalsitter."

That still grates me.

You know, I really have no idea. I heard that she became disgruntled in second season for Hasbro not allowing her creative freedom, and that she raged over her Twitter about EqG.

Only she knows the real reason for leaving and all we have is speculations.
~Twi

Timaeus
Group Contributor

And this is the speculation thread of this group, so let's speculate away!

And yes, I can imagine why she'd rage over EqG. You think she's just given up with the "trailer clips" for Rainbow Rocks?

More or less this:

Here's the thing: She didn't like the animation nor the story.

... and for RR story seems worse than the previous installment of EqG.

That's all I'm saying.
~Twi

Timaeus
Group Contributor

I'd assume she didn't like the animation or the story because both were pretty awful? Compared to the regular show, the animation of EqG is just worse, and the story was riddled with so many holes and rushed subplots that it was all a mess.

Rainbow Rocks does indeed look awful. I have no hopes for it. If it ends up being good, then hey, I'll be happy. And if they leave the Equestria Twilight out of EqG this time around and use the Twilight in the EqG universe, it could have some merit to it.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

3282183 At least it left us with a great side character to build upon in stories. :pinkiehappy:

Okay, someone at Hasbro shipps Twidash, or this wouldn't exist.

Hexy
Group Contributor

3524747 You think that's big? While it is, it's nothing compared to this. I can't find a picture on the internet, but there's an episode where there are a few frames where, if you pause, Twilight's horn is in Rainbow's mouth.

3524764 why can't they just make it cannon already.

Hexy
Group Contributor

Skip to 1:38.

Hexy
Group Contributor

3524773 See above comment.

3524776 I've also found some awesome flaver text from a card,

The valiant vigilante Marvelous Mare Do Well stood vigilant vigil from her heroic high ground!
-excerpt from untitled Mare Do Well fanfiction, by Scootaloo

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 89