Spankfics 336 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Seriously, she's just such a natural spanker. Schoolteacher and the CMC AND Diamond Tiara are in her class. She must dish out spankings on a weekly basis. She probably gets the other students to do it so her foreleg doesn't get exhausted. I bet she has a paddle as thick as my arm. But you rarely see Cheerilee spanking stories-or Cheerilee stories in general!

I wrote one but it was Twi spanking her.

And now I have the mental image of one of the adults from the Apple Family verbally giving Cheerilee permission to spank Apple Bloom in lieu of detention because she has farm chores after school.

Thanks! :raritywink:

I need to write more like that.

I don't think she would allow her students to punish each other. Also we could do a RP about that next if you really want to.

I actually can see her as a hired spanker. You know, the one parents hire to carry out a punishment they don't feel doing themselves.

I would like one where perhaps Silver Spoon and Sweetie Bell both get spanked so it isn't completely one sided.

Sadly, in my canon interpretation corporal punishment was banned from Ponyville Schoolhouse after the young Rarity was paddled and her parents stirred up a fuss. Cheerilee was in the same age group, though, so she might have had her rump reddened first. And as her as the giver, there's both AU's where the dispute went diffently and her own fantasies of what she wished she could do to them sometimes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10