Spankfics 336 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

So, in the next installment of Lessons Learned, Shining finds himself in a wee bit of trouble ending with a belt spanking. Do you think the belt's too harsh? Can I make it work?

I think a belt gets a bad rap because a belt can easily lead to being taken too far if someone either isn't paying attention or is being irresponsible.
You can spank with a belt and not be abusive; it just takes more control and foresight than with a bare hand/hoof or a brush.

I believe that if you want to make it work then you can make this work.:twilightsmile:

5999117 Which side of the belt would be used. The one with metal on the end or the one without?

Never spanked anybody with a belt before?

Neither end. You fold it in half and they get hit with the middle of the belt.

In real life as a form of punishment, yeah, too harsh.
In real life as a form of sexual play, nah, it's fine, so long as he/she is into it.
In fiction, go for it!

5999166 There are different methods to it. The one you mentioned is playful enough. The one with metal on the end, on the other hoof, borders on torture.

5999117 As long as you use the appropriate rating, you can get away with anything.

My main problem with a belt is setting - do ponies even wear them? (Certainly not leather ones, at least.)

Fine for humanised, though, if it's either meant to be seen as excessive or a serious offence from an older kid.

I had Night Light use a strap instead.

What kind of strap? (Also, you respond to this one first?)

I didn't specify. Maybe a strap specifically desinged for tanning the behinds of naughty colts? (In my Equestria the paddle is for fillies, the strap is for colts.)

Could be, but that indicates more premeditation than a belt, And why the gender split?

Strap is harder and colts are more sturdy.

Paddle seems harder to me - it is made of thick wood, But I've never experienced either myself, so...

Strap is harder. *Blush.* Don't ask me how I know that.

So I guess you're a colt? But then how would you be able to compare...?

OK, not asking.

Ranma 1/2 was based on my life. True story, Bro. (But in reality I just like a bit o' variety in the bedroom. Hope that's not TMI).

No, you're fine. I like variety too, which is why I approve of either implement for either gender depending on the situation.

The belt is a good finisher spanking and it hard enough to get the point or lesson made.

Necromance is you want to
We can bring old threads to life...
:derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19