Spankfics 336 members · 518 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Ok, so I had a story idea where Fluttershy's mom spanks her for, um, cloudwetting is what I guess it'd be. PUT DOWN THE PITCHFORKS AND NOOSE AND HEAR ME OUT!

Now, I know bedwetting is not normally a spankable offense. In the story, Fluttershy admits to her mom that the reason she wets the bed is because she's scared to go to the bathroom at night. Her mom has become increasingly annoyed and concerned that her daughter is letting herself be ruled by her fears. So, she decides to spank her as behavior modification. Could this work?

Actually...I can see that

What it exactly does to/for Fluttershy is certainly up in the air but I can see this scenario happening for a story

"Stop being scared of things. Perhaps a few slaps on your butt will help you with this."

Yeah, I don't really see this happening.

Well it won't help the reason. It could work if she's more scared of the spanking than she is of the bathroom.

Parents aren't always rational. I can imagine that annoyance can lead to this lame excuse of spanking. :pinkiesmile:

Honestly, the only problem I see is with the character. Fluttershy's Mom would canon never spank Fluttershy. I mean, she is even more of a doormat than her! And that's saying quite a lot. But there are enough stories out there with OOC ponies, so it can still work. :pinkiesmile:

5820492 Beating the fear with another fear; it could work.

"You scared to go to the bathroom at night? I get it, be scared. But are you more scared of that than of getting spanked? You decide."

5820492 Unfair spanking is best spanking. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7