Spankfics 336 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

There's an odd lack of Sunset being spanked when we all know Sunset deserves a spanking (for being a b*tch in the first movie and the high crime of having too spankable a backside). There are a few, but I've read them all. I need more.
Also, has this group been abandoned? I'm the only one that seems to post here.

It has been quiet here:applejackunsure:

5355487 What? To spank Sunset? Sure her backside is very tempting, but she is sincerely repenting, so shouldn't she be forgiven?

I would strongly recommend removing those pictures. Site rules.

5358543 She can be forgiven after her spanking...unless she enjoys it :pinkiecrazy:

5358696 And what if she does...? :pinkiegasp:

5358772 The punishment for enjoying a spanking...is more spanking. And cuddles. :pinkiecrazy:

We're just running low on spankfics in general. I'm not really a fan of disciplinary fics though. It's not fun unless it's... well, fun! And Sunset Shimmer? She's just waifu material already. I would LOVE to have more rosy red Sunny buns.

I'd write some myself, and I do like writing, but I don't know how to accurately portray the whole dynamic. If I could get some sort of jumping off point, a situation that would warrant some sexy spanks, I think I could fill in the blank spots.

5364072 "Hey, Twilight, why do you have a paddle and a Catholic school girl uniform?"
Do with it what you will.

Realistically, she's probably a bit old...but I bet she earned a few good whuppings as a filly.

5355487 There's an app for that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14