Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Lucky Seven
Group Admin

So i thought I'd kick things off in the forums with this post. Basically, who is your favorite Kill la Kill character and why?

Mine is Nonon Jakuzure, and it's because she's cute and short (best), has arguably the coolest outfit in the show no matter which one she's wearing, and had in my opinion, the best fight in the entire series. The way she fights is pretty rad, too. Using music to battle has always been one of my favorite things in fiction. And by extension, she also has one of the coolest themes in the show.

FlanChan
Group Admin

Mako is best pony

this does not require explanation

Azure_Shadow
Group Admin

3083164 Mine is Uzu Sanageyama Because He's kinda the Kamina of Kill la Kill (If the teacher didn't exist) He has an awesome design, all three of his suits look awesome! Epic TMNT blindfold, and an awesome theme.

satsuki is the eyebrow queen

Comment posted by Blaze Spectrum deleted Mar 14th, 2014
Comment posted by Blaze Spectrum deleted Mar 14th, 2014

Senketsu. The fact that clothes in real life are supposed to be inanimate objects, and the fact that Senketsu seems to be capable of walking around, talking to Ryuko, and even blushing after being hugged by Mako.

I also love this scene.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

3083164 Mako is a cutie muffin and defies physics for the greater good. Good enough for me

I am tied between the precious Mako, the Eyebrow Queen Satsuki, and the badass but also a total loser Ryuko.

Best character? What a stupid question!
It's obviously gotta be Aikuro Mikisuki!
"Nudist BEEEEEAAAACCCCHHHH!!!!!"
His nipples contain the power of the universe within them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8