Pointless Flame Wars 44 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35

The Grand Army of the Republic, with the Jedi and clones, would completely take over every planet in the Star Trek universe. The Federation doesn't even have an army, just redshirt security guards. I guess the Klingons might help, assuming everything happens after the sixth Star Trek movie, but the clones would still beat them all.:moustache::trollestia:

*considerin whether or not to weigh in on the issue...*

"Nah."

3101609 and that everyone, is how a flame war is not started :yay:

*points flamethrower at you* YOU WANT A FLAME WAR! FINE! *pulls trigger*

Bitch please, you should compare that bitch to Leia when she's in Jabba's Palace. Your argument is no longer valid.:trollestia:

Leia kissed her brother, promoting incest.

Even so, the 501st Legion would wipe out Star Trek in any battle.

Eternal Aviator
Group Admin

Star Trek can suck my dick.

One star ship has the power to destroy an entire planet! The empire needs a space station to do that! Not too mention what would happen if the empire went up against the Romulans, Klingons, AND The Federation, an alliance which isn't completely out of the question if you follow the canon of the STO Story Line. Not to mention the Orion and Gorn Pirates that would mercilessly hunt and raid Imperial supply lines. Even if the Empire and the rebels teamed up, they would be wiped out.

I'm not talking about the Empire, I'm talking about the Grand Army of the Republic. You won't be able to destroy one planet before you're blown out of the sky from Republic battle cruisers. And there are millions and millions of clones. They take over SO MANY PLANETS in the movies from Separatists. Taking three planets won't be a problem, and then the Romulans, Klingons, and even Earth will be fucked. The Federation and it's allies don't have nearly advanced enough battleships, or even big enough battleships to fight a Republic invasion force. Their ships would be blown to pieces, thousands of clones would land on the surface of each planet, and take them over.

Also, back to only needing a star ship to wipe out a whole planet? PLEASE. A star ship would be destroyed quickly, while a massive space station like the Death Star would be much harder to destroy. Star Wars wins, hands down. More soldiers, better soldiers, more advanced weapons, and better spaceships.

3101471 But, the clones arn't Spartans.
USMC wins.

Yes. If they remember to close the exhaust port I guess it would be rather difficult to kill a death star. But let's not forget that while Republic Battleships may be big, the fleets of the Federation, Romulans and Klingons outnumber them greatly. Ground troops are useless if all the ships to carry them are busy fighting off swarms of maneuverable attack cruisers, frigates and dreadnaughts. And the Klingons are an empire, meaning they have multiple planets, not just one. While the republic tried for democracy and peace, the Klingons were conquering whatever they could. They're battle hardened, experienced, well trained fighters. Before Romulus was destroyed, it was also an empire with millions of devoted soldiers to serve in its armed services.

So even if the Republic is better equipped, their clones would be killed off faster than they could be replenished. Most of them wouldn't be able to get on the ground. Klingons and Romulans would attack the battleships while the Federation picked off their landing ships. Let's not even get started on what would happen if the Borg decided to make an entrance, they adapt to everything that is thrown at them. Like locusts they would devour the planets of the republic, and while the Federation, Klingons and Romulans know how to fight them, the Republic does not.

Did I even mention transporters yet? The tool that could be used to board the Republics ships and take them from the inside? If not capture them, than scuttle them.

Did I mention that if it's Star Wars vs. Star Trek, ALL of EVERYTHING in Star Wars would fight? Thousands of Jedi and Sith Lords, billions of clone troopers, storm troopers, and battle droids, not to mention the battle-hardened Mandalorians and kick-ass bounty hunters would take every planet in a day, and there would be nothing to stop them. Star Wars has thousands of planets, Star Trek has much less, not to mention phasers are not as strong as plasma bolts, so attempting to pick off the huge Republic battle cruisers would be useless if the ships had deflector shields up, which they would.

You never mentioned that, no, in fact you said that it was the Republic that was fighting the war when I mentioned the Empire. It's actually the first line from of your posts.

I'm not talking about the Empire, I'm talking about the Grand Army of the Republic.

Eh, I still think just clones alone could do it. But I decided to not take any chances.:moustache::trollestia:

Eh, I think I will.:moustache:

Nope! Just wishing you farewell.

And why are you wishing me farewell?:moustache:

Because it is I who has won, my friend. And now I shall leave you as you left me, as you left Padme, marooned at the center of a dead thread for all eternity. Buried alive... Buried alive...

Eh, my clones blew up your pathetic ship. You're not going anywhere. And don't even think about transporters, they're jammed.:moustache:

Yeeeaahhhh, I'm just gonna let you play with your toys. I have a life to get back to.

I know! Shocking! But actually yes, I'm actually surprised I've had this much time to just sit around. I'm either working, writing or hanging out with my friends at the bar. Mainly to drive my mother home, she's gone a little overboard with the drinking in the past few months... Moving on! Yeah, I got like an hour before the bar calls me and tells me to pick her up. To my fan fiction! AWAY!

Ok, bye...:fluttershysad:

Arstay arsway orfay ifelay.:trollestia:

3101471 The grand army would totally beat the federation. But I haven't seen anyone post the affect Jedi would have:trixieshiftright:
See you when the inevitable which new movie is better war comes around.

THANK YOU!:pinkiehappy: And yes, I have to admit it, the Jedi would beat any Federation member. And Anikan, being the awesome commander he is, could even take out the Enterprise I bet.:moustache:

Stargate is better than both.

STAR WARS IS BETTER BOY

>get a reply to something on this thread.
>look at year this thread started...
>tfw it just won't die

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35