Bronies of Michigan 68 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hey, I was wondering if anyone in this group is still active. Honestly, I feel as though that, for the lack of a better way to put it, Im the only brony in the state. I want to meet up with my fellow bronies and pegasisters but I can't find any groups on Meetup or anyplace to find a gathering of... well, us. I absolutely hate the feeling of isolation and I want to hang out with the herd. I hope somepony would read this but I doubt it. Yet, I hope that I'm wrong.

Pegasister from southeast Michigan right here!

Same, DetMet area.

I've been thinking that I can put up a Meetup page so we can gather and hang out.

Same on my end.

That'd be cool.

Small town in Michigan you've never heard of reporting.

There are a few of us around the southeastern side, and in fact there was a low-key meetup near Clio today. Dunno how many people made it; a bunch of us were too busy prepping for Trotcon to attend.

Depends, which town ya from?

That is true.

Bit of an out of context question here but is your username a mix of the race horses war admiral and seabiscuit?

Big Rapids guy here.

6924492 I remember seeing a couple of Youmacon Bronies attending the movie back in 2017, and I'm in the South Eastern suburbs outside Detroit.

Living in southeast Michigan. Pontiac area. Not too far from Telegraph or I 75.

One you’ve never heard of :derpytongue2:

Jackson County, if you want a rough geographical idea.

No, it isn’t, but on this site it’d be a fair guess.

It comes from way back in the 90s when I was playing some tabletop space game--my character was an admiral, and the game was silly, so. . . .

I brought it back for FimFic, ‘cause I wanted a username that was memorable, easy to remember, and which didn’t return a lot of search results, and of all the various pseudonyms I’ve used, this one got the fewest results, so that’s what I went with.

Southeast. Monroe. Just not active in this particular group.

Wait, Monroe off of I75 just north of the Ohio state line? If so, I got an uncle that lives there.

Noice. I been past you and I didn’t even realize

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16