Free Twilight Sparkle! 1,226 members · 5,212 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Jondor
Group Admin

At some point in the near future, I will be enlisting the help of a few good people to assist in administrating this fine group. If you wish to join that illustrious few, please leave your name and a brief resume below for consideration. :twilightsmile:

Admins will mainly be responsible for warning and banning forum thread troublemakers. They may monitor story submissions and add missed folders at their leisure.

I am Zaphod and I have literally no experience admining a group whatsoever! But if you pick me, I can promise to whip up the occasional pan galactic gargle blaster.
:heart:

bats
Group Admin

I'm down for helpin'. I admin everything, but here's a list of groups I admin that have copious numbers of members:

TwiDash, The Mailbox, One-Shots, RariJack, High Quality Mature Fiction, Intelligent Shipping Discussion, ScootaBelle, and Ponies Love Tentacles

Peroth E
Group Admin

3007822 I'll help out. I have plenty of free time and help admin the TwiDash chat group and its affiliated chat groups.

I personally an emphasize a tough but fair attitude only ban in extreme or select occasions.

Skeeter The Lurker
Group Admin

I help run a few good groups here.

Complete list is in my profile.

Decent guy who mostly knows what he's doing.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Cryosite
Group Admin

I have ideas on how to make this place even better. We should have a publicly visible ban list, we should screenshot incomplete submissions and post that to track idiots who can't follow simple rules, and we should also delete those submissions and eventually bar those stories from the group due to the incompetence of the fanbase.

Clearly my credentials are superior to any of these lame-o's already applying in this thread. "I admin some groups." pfft. You don't admin this group!

3007758 I'd be happy to help, if you need me.

I admin for Twilestia. It isn't much, but under my paw we managed to crest into the trending groups box, despite being almost as old as the website and having been near stagnant before I arrived. I also got a thriving and active group forums going that continues to expand to this day, and made the folder system in the group much more organized and manageable.

I also made a rules list based upon a controversial topic that made a majority of people happy, and have enforced this rules list fairly to this day, having yet to ban any active members (though one has recieved a strike warning).

All of which is to say, I have a lot of experience with running a group and managing its members, even though I don't have experience with running a whole bunch of them.

3007758 I'm applying.
1. I admin several groups ( see my user page for list)
2. Twilight is best pony I must say
3. I'm on a lot
4. I joke about banning so much people don't even notice when I do.

I am sparkleshy.
Twilight = best pony.
i know how to admin groups.
And i'm on alot.
And if i get admin i will be checking the forums and story sections.

JetstreamGW
Group Admin

I know I'm gonna regret this but... Fuck it :pinkiecrazy:

Hi, I'm JetstreamGW. I have never admined a group on Fimfiction, but I have experience in other net admin fields.

3 +/- years as Bank Officer for "The Pickle Farm" guild (WoW, Greymane server)
1 year as Character Staff on Transformers: Robots in Disguise (MUSH)
1.5 years as various staff on ZeldaMUSH (Helpstaff > Helpstaff Head > Assistant Director)

Edit: Don't know how the hell I got 5 years in Pickle Farm. Guild has only existed since 2010 :P I must've been tired when I wrote that.

I'm an admin in the TS group and I hate Peppy Greyskull's guts with a fiery passion, the sick pedo. I can has admin status here? <3

Peroth E
Group Admin

3010132 Just a thought, but you probably shouldn't go name-dropping the guy.

Remember, you don't have to like anybody, but you have to tolerate them.

Peppy already knows I want to fuck him with a spiked strap-on. I have nothing to fear. =P

3010194 I think the trolls have arrived:rainbowderp:

dat is nut v. nice :c

What does your avatar say? I can't read the text.

LAUGH AT ME AGAIN PUDDLE.
I F&*^KING DARE YOU!

Peroth E
Group Admin

3010210 It's a manners thing. Hate somebody or not, you need to show a little courtesy.

-shrug-

Well, anyway, I'm an admin in the TS group and quite a few others, and so far I haven't had any major complaints leveled against me for what I do there. I like to think I do my job well, especially since I tend to avoid arguing with people about shit and stick to actually doing admin stuff.

Or I guess being a contributor would be cool too. Whatevah. I like to help out. c:

Jondor
Group Admin

In the interest of making things easy to admin (and in the hope that this group grows to be the prime Twilight Sparkle hub), you're all hired. Congratulations. Your benefits package include the fifth Tuesday of every February off and all the dried kelp you can eat.

Cryosite
Group Admin

I actually like dried kelp quite a bit.

JetstreamGW
Group Admin

3015868 You MANIAC!

Jondor
Group Admin

Curses! My secret identity has been revealed!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26