Free Twilight Sparkle! 1,226 members · 5,212 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Jondor
Group Admin

Hi, guys! Your friendly neighborhood librarian here.

I'm glad you guys love me so much.

But I have noticed just a few little problems.

Most people do a good job, but there's one place where people seem to slip up a lot. Romance stories and Sex-tagged stories seem to get added only to the Romance and/or Sex folders, with people ignoring all the other tags.

(And despite what Rainbow Dash thinks, I'm not a shut-in virgin, and I'm not embarassed to talk about things like that.)

So, if you could all help out and make sure that stories get added to all of the correct tags, then I'd be a happy Sparkle!

JetstreamGW
Group Admin

Wait wait! Twi! You forgot!

Everypony's forgetting to put things in the "Slice of Life" category when it applies!

Every... PONY... FORGETS.

Jondor
Group Admin

Good catch, Pinkie. I guess I've been borrowing too many of Rarity's romance novels lately and it slipped my mind.

3701548 Aww, how can I ever say no to such a cute librarian?

And despite what Rainbow Dash thinks, I'm not a shut-in virgin, and I'm not embarassed to talk about things like that.)

Nopony claimed you were "shut-in."

This is unacceptable. UNACCEPTABLE!

People ask for the reason why the folders are locked in Twilight Sparkle.

And this is it.

~Twi

3701548 who is twi hailing

Jondor
Group Admin

Most of the time the system works just fine. There are a few people in particular who are neglectful and I can only assume some confusion and/or trepidation about Mature/Sex rated stories.

The main reason for putting out this announcement is not actually because there's a huge problem, but because group thread notifications are back in action and people would actually be able to see it.

Most of the time the system works just fine.

I know... TS didn't go into that state not because of majority of submitters, but because of the constant misplacement of a few individuals.

~Twi

Jondor
Group Admin

At least I know when a mistake is going to happen by their name. (Though if I can get their attention and get them to fix things themselves, I'll take that too.) Overall, Jet and I really don't have to do any work to speak of to fix the odd mistake that crops up, and if we miss one, it's not the end of the world.

JetstreamGW
Group Admin

Howdy everyone. Just a friendly reminder, you only put stories in the folders that match the story's actual tags. If the story isn't tagged Adventure or Drama, it does not go in those folders. If the story isn't tagged Romance, it doesn't go in a shipping folder.

A'ight?

A'ight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15