Gun Club 760 members · 353 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

(Hypothetical)Nuclear war has broken out. Those of you in the U.S. click your state, and just type how fucked you are.
Are you safe(ish), Fucked or Royally Fucked? Either by bomb blast or by fallout? State name is 100% optional.
Yes I know there are deactivated Silos all over the place, but other nuclear powers don't know which ones are and aren't active, so even decommissioned Silos are still targets.
Edit: If you can take Fallout into account, please do so. It's just as lethal as the blast itself, only more painful.

Kot

Safe, Texas.

Seven nukes in my area, Florida.

I... Would be dead five times over its seems as it appears the San Antonio would be a major target, then again we do have a ton of bases around here.

There are affew in my state Pennsylvania, but I would be fine, a red ring at most.

jxj

Pretty fucked. I'm not exactly LA or San Francisco fucked, but I'm between a military base and an active nuclear reactor.

Very fucked. Everyone in the LA area in So Cal is fucked.

Ontario International Airport is down the street, there are two National Guard Armories nearby, and the closest military base is March AFB over at Riverside.

Kinda screwed. smack-dab between a state capital and a major Great Lakes port.

So your house would be totally destroyed exposing you to all the harmful radiation, and depending on prevailing winds, toxic fallout. Unless you have a concrete basement/d.i.y Bunker.

I'd be screwed because I live in country allied to who the US would be nuking (Russia). Right near an army base too!

I'd be iffy in this part of Illinois. Might loose a roof and the porch but I'd still have a house for the most part. As for fallout, I'd be fucked six ways from Sunday being sandwiched between Springfield and St. Louis.

>Lives in the middle of a desert
Get fucked

pretty fine, actually. the perks of living in the middle of nowhere.

Get fucked

Hey, it's you're body. I just hope you're not 'fat and depressed'....

:applecry:

6387835 I'm prolly dead, 2 nukes next to each other. West Virginia, Eastern Panhandle.

Canada, pretty sure nobody wants to nuke Canada.

Just to be sure, Minnesota is the closest to my home. I'm still out of the way of fallout, no targets near the border as far as I can tell.

I'd be dead in the first strike. Florida, 5 miles outside of Eglin AFB

come to Fresno for one night and you see how fucked it is

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18