X Becomes a Changeling 1,196 members · 460 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Ninfia #1 · Mar 2nd, 2014 · · 4 ·

Guys stop spamming this group with stories! We've gotten like 200 in the past half hour.

Europa
Group Contributor

It's not spamming, it's repopulating. I've literally got a list of a fair portion of the ones from the old group.

Besides, as of now we aren't even up to 150.:rainbowlaugh:

2979206 Oh shiii....:raritycry:

Europa
Group Contributor

2979234 Don't worry, my list just ran out.

FaceDeer
Group Admin

It should peter out soon. As I recall there were a little over 260 stories in the old group. In a few minutes I'll be able to start bringing in some of the ones that weren't included in the Wayback Machine's saved pages, but they're not pre-sorted into folders for me so they'll come a bit slower.

The old one went belly up, so they're grabbing all the fics it had and putting them here. Simple as that. I decided to turn the notifications for that off just for this moment.

2979187 On my feed it says 134 :rainbowderp: this is the most I've ever gotten.. ever

Go to Settings, click the checkbox labeled "Notify me when a story is added".

Problem solved. :twilightsmile:

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

We have repopulated the group by and large by this point, I think, so we shouldn't see any more major surges of stories coming in, though we might do some rearranging and cleanup of the groups over the next few days now that we have absolute power. :moustache:

Speaking of which, if any of you notice any stories that seem to be missing, or stories which are included which don't seem like they are properly part of the group, feel free to let us know.

Vexy
Group Admin

I disabled notifications for stories when I joined, anticipating the flood of stories from the old group. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11