The European Brony League 122 members · 619 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I'm just interested how many like me are here, e.g Polish, Ukranian, Serbian, Bulgarian etc

5972320 I'm from Norway, does that count?

I'm not too sure, if your language is similar to Russian or the likes then yes. But I'm not Norweigan so I don't know the language:applejackunsure:

5972330 It's not the same language, I think I did not understand your question. Sorry.

I'm Polish. What's your superpower?

Bulgarian :rainbowwild: (if I understood that question right)

5972363 Do Polish people have superpowers?

Yes. Speaking Polish.

5972482 You can't speak Polish. Polish speaks you. :derpytongue2:

I really want to say you don't count as European but then I realised I don't care THAT much. Three confirmed so far:pinkiehappy:

(Not to be annoying but whats with the comma? You started another sentance or what :rainbowhuh:?)

Sorry I was very sleepy last night and must've seen a comma :twilightblush:

Oh. Regarding your European questions - would it help if I`d specify that I was born in USSR and currently live in Ukraine? Russian is an ethnicity, though I wholeheartedly despise the idea of ugh... belonging to ukrainian nationality.

No offense to any Ukranians but I agree with that part. Also I think nationality is where you were born not where you live currently. So your still USSR... Or umm Russian? I'll just be simple and call you Russian.
My question was more of a general and I was hoping many more would answer seeing as this group has 108 people in it, but then some might've ditched their accounts or turn of notifications on the settings. Oh well... Currently still three slavs:facehoof:

5973517 Is there a reason why you're hunting for the descendants of Slavic people?

I'm not 'hunting' them, just curious how many are in this group. Plus I am one so it wouldn't make too much sense if I was hunting them. Oh and are you slavic? The tally is up to three right now :pinkiehappy:

it wouldn't make too much sense if I was hunting them.

Of course you'd say that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21