Fluttershy's Library 813 members · 3,911 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

If anyone is interested in a story idea.

Had an idea for the mane six started to use the elements on nightmare moon but she teleported them out of the castle before they could completely power up, Celestia appears and admits that she is not going to fight her sister proceeds to walk over to a stone pillar, charges her horn with power tells her sister that she "will be the last true alicorn" and breaks her horn on the pillar sacrificing her immortality as an alicorn, her life due to the backlash which puts her into a coma instead of killing her, and this action snaps Luna back to normal due to the shock of her sister apparently 'killing' herself. Since Luna only wanted to be acknowledged she wasn't actually going to kill Celestia. When the mane six arrive they find little filly Luna crying against the unconscious body of Celestia. Later they discover that it is possible to restore Celestia through the use of an artifact. That is all I have of my idea.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

6675287 It sounds kind of complicated and hard to accept at face value. Whoever would write this would have to fight against the reader's disbelief.

Maybe but I'm looking at it like Celestia loves her sister and the thought of sending her to the Moon again was too much for her to bear.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

6675890 I could see this story be a sequel to:

[Adult story embed hidden]

Just read it. It would work well as a sequel for that. Have Celestia go through the horror of realizing that it truly was Luna she was hurting so she avoids her for a few hundred years and finally let's her heal. When Luna returns the thought that she had been tortured by her sister has her furious enough to want to embrace the idea of the monster Celestia thought she was. The explanation between your story and my idea of her breaking her own horn would be that when enough power is in a unicorns/alicorns horn and it is broken it can kill the caster or put them into a coma, and in the case of an alicorn rid them of their immortality.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

6676461 The story actually already has a sequel where Celestia realizes it was Luna on the moon.

TA Monster In Thine Image
Celestia comes into Luna's room to see her acting odd.
Foals Errand · 2.5k words  ·  139  4 · 5.7k views

She didn't break her horn, though.

Speaking of a broken horn and losing a great potential, I wrote a novel about that. It's not about Celestia, though.

TSweetie Belle Gains a Soul
In her darkest hour, Sweetie Belle finds salvation, but it comes with a terrible curse.
Bad Dragon · 132k words  ·  178  45 · 6.8k views

Ok. Then my idea is still floating in story purgatory.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

6676532 I love the part about losing immortality. Sounds impactful. It might be even more so if it was involuntary.

It might be, but the reason for it being intentional is to show that even though ponies see her as a goddess she is still a pony so after a thousand years of grief plus seeing her protege and her friends aka the elements of harmony sent away where they can't use said elements on nightmare moon she succumbs to her sorrow and loses the will to go on so to speak and decides to give nightmare moon what she believes is what she wants. Her out of the way/dead/dying.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

6676542 Well, I hope somepony writes your story if you don't.

I'm an idea man best I can do is come up with bits and pieces I can't string them together.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11