Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Yeah, so I've seen none of us had added any stories to the folders, and there's everytime less fanart... I feel like this two years without seeing Cheese in the show may have something to do. I mean, the hype all started when the ship sailed (the teasing of the 12th episode, season four) Everyboy shipped it, and now, there are even new Pinkie ships, and I can barely recognize cheesepie shippers... :pinkiesad2:
Share your thoughts, we all need to to that sometimes.

5098673 Ship can't really die. The can slow down, but they can't die (For proof of this, Look at Fluttermac) There are still Cheesepie shippers out there, it's just we really haven't been given a lot to work with. give it time, Cheese is a popular character and Hasbro knows it. He's bound to show up again.

I don't think that the Ship is dying. I personally am a Pegasister for just a few Months now, I'm Writing now on a Story with CheesePie as SideParing, for me it is the OTP for Pinkie. BUt it will take it Time, cause Inspiration comes and goes. It's just like a Pinkie Sense sometimes, Unexpected. So i do't worry. So much as new People come into the Fandom, so more CheesePie-Shippers will be there

5098673 It's not dead, it's still going strong. It's currently in a war with PartyPie for best straight Pinkie Pie ship.

5098673 Tis not dead! Thinking of a fic :heart:

The character was only in one episode. What were you expecting?

STILL SHIPPING STRONG!

Nah. It's still my favorite ship. Sketch still ships it bigtime. People come on from YouTube or Tumblr all the time after they've seen CheesePie art or a reading, and I know they do, because they read some of my things or drop me a note.

Brooke moved on, I got super-busy, but it doesn't mean people don't ship it.

I see new art pop up here and there it just slowing down a bit but CheesePie Shipper are still out there their just having hard time trying out new thing. I bet if they had another epiosde with Cheese sandwich in it started up really quick and beside there fan pages on every wedsite for these two it not dieing it just slowing down a bit :pinkiesmile:

I really want to write one, but it's hard to get my ideas down on paper.I will try though!

5098673 I still ship it! :pinkiehappy: There's not much now but I'm sure once Cheese shows up again lots of Bronies and Pegasisters will keep coming up with more ideas, fanfiction, PMVs, anything fan related for this ship. Let's hope Season Six will give us something to work with!

So, Cheese is a popular character an will be back? I really hope so, but I've been waiting 2 years, and well, I need more CheesePie in my life, I'm not saying I don't ship it anymore, It is still my OTP (just read my bio) but It has slowed down with time, I miss the good ol' days when I could fangirl big time with a new fanfic, now, I've got no CheesePie to read...
:fluttercry:

I wouldn't say it's dying. I still some fics of the pair every now and then. It's just been a while. Groups tend to lose activity in threads over time from loss of interest, but I wouldn't say the same for the pairing. Just give us another Cheese Sandwich episode, and this place will get moving again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13