Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I know we don't have nearly the volume of other groups, such as the Writer's Group or the Shipping Group. You know why?

We're all writing.

I got curious about how much CheesePie I've cranked out since February, and it's over 98,000 word (if you count the stories in which CheesePie's in the background.) Then I got curious about the other writers, too--because I'd always had the feeling that one of the strengths of this ship is that there isn't just one writer or artist holding it up.

Casually and sloppily counting based purely on number of words written, the six most prolific writers of this ship have churned out over 372,000 words since February. Five of them are at, above, or very nearly at what I'd consider novel-length: around 50,000 words.

This of course does not count some amazing fics that are short and amazingly amazing, like Mandatory Fun, just to mention one.

Some of these stories have acquired their own fanart, not to mention a number of gifted fan artists in their own right who are members of this group.

Anyway, I thought that was worth mentioning. Hurray for us!

Have a plushie picture!

3526596 Yay! :pinkiehappy: Good to know we can write our socks off. We rock! There's just so much to write and discuss with this ship. Every chapter I post, I think of some other layer I could delve into later. I can't wait to see what we come out with next. :pinkiecrazy: This deserves an excessive use of Pinkie icons. Alas, they haven't made any Cheese ones yet.

I should do some CheesePie, since it's part of my fanon anyway. So far the only reference I've made to it is one little scene in Divine Jealousy and the Voice of Reason, in which everypony is revealing romantic secrets (it started as something important, but got sidetracked a bit) and out of nowhere (and as a complete non sequiteur Pinkie screams "I like Cheese Sandwich!" and pulls out a black and white autographed glossy of him and starts making kissies at it. Which is not much of a scene for it, really.

CheesePie is my OTP and quickly rising to stardom among the world of shippings, HOORAY FOR THAT! THREE CHEERS FOR THE AMAZING CHEESEPIE!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
Or you know what? Since its two fluffy, ridiculous, adorable party ponies, have 10 cheers!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Six most prolific... five at novel lenght... I'm following four -no, five active Cheesepie writers... then who is the sixth? Am I missing out on Cheesepie stories? :pinkiegasp:

It seems that CheesePie has attracted some of the most talented artists and writers. Most of the CheesePie stuff I've read I ended up grinning toward the very end, and I've run into so much adorable art on DA. :pinkiehappy:

Of course, I've drawn and written for the ship myself. :raritywink:

I just wish this group's forums were a bit more active--I'm sure there's a million thingamahoozies that we could talk about in this group. :pinkiesad2:

Cheese Sandwich is god I am surprised this group isn't practically popping with activity and only a few people write CheesePie why isnt it popular? Its a conspiracy that's why. This site seems to have a huge issue with straight couples I mean look at all the hate Flash gets just for being the love interest for Twilight. Heck almost all my ships are m/m and f/f but now its 99% of my ships because CheesePie.

3621352 Actually, I think it is pretty popular, considering that it's fairly new. I mean, it has to compete with a lot of other Pinkie ships. A new CheesePie story usually gets about eight to ten likes at least, even for an unknown author, and maybe one or two dislikes.

Flash is different, because he was introduced as a canon love interest, and that's unacceptable to a lot of people. AU Sombra gets a bit of the same thing: he's too perfect, he's boring, he's a Disney Prince, etc.

I think the reason you don't see lots of discussion is because so many of us are so busy making stuff. I mean, I've got that Rainbow Rocks deadline staring me in the face, and a new trailer today. I shouldn't be on the forums fooling around at all!

I have my trilogy still planned which involves Cheesepie as one of its many side stories.

Also Stick in The Maud., I also still have a few new cheesepie fics on my mind yet just can't write them as of yet, I'm confined to a dang Ps3 to write and its such an old model that I can only write about 150 to 200 words at a time.

Lets face it when writing fics that is just hell getting it together bundled with the fact I have hardly any editing tools as well.:facehoof:

Good news I'm getting a brand new computer around sunday or monday so my contributions to the site in general will pick up alot, so much I want to get involved on this site but am limited lol.

I've seen a few good Cheesepie fic around just mainly lurking them not leaving comments etc but need to do more with new hardware comes a new start.

Personally I love Cheesepie one of the few shippings I get behind other then that I try to steer clear of shippings in my fics, just none other talk to me.:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9