Bronies & YouTube 59 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Lightning Flick_r
Group Admin

Go ahead and introduce yourself! I'll start.

Hi, my name is Lightning. I am a teenage brony who enjoys reading and writing fanfics and making the occasional YouTube analysis video. (Yeah, I'm one of those people)
I have a YouTube channel (obviously, why else would I have started this group) where I post episode reviews and theory videos. I'm also considering branching out and making some video game let's plays either on that channel or on a separate new channel.

Now it's your turn! Give a quick introduction and be sure to link your YouTube channel as that's the entire point of this group.

Well... Where to start...

My name is Silver Chord, and I'm a Brony YouTuber. I plan on doing a lot of video game let's plays when I get the money for the equipment, but until then I hope to do Parkour/athletic videos, guitar covers -or anything else that comes to mind that involves music, and something that I feel is worth to put on YouTube. I have a channel, but for some reason, the link I post merely says that my channel... Doesn't exist. Oh well. The name of my channel is "The Adventure Crew."... Hm? Oh yeah! The Adventure Crew is a YouTube group that my pals and I formed in early 2015. I'd give you a bio, but that'd take too long.

I also like to write stories and songs, so check me out some time. ^.^

I’m Bad Dragon.

About me:
You've probably seen me around Fimfiction forums, where I'm very active. If not, you can check out Intriguing quotes that I made on Fimfiction.

I'm a very open person. I have an Ask Me Anything thread where you can pose any question you can think of, and I will answer it.

I’m also the creator and keeper of New Groups

About my writing:
I write beige (dry) prose without any fillers. Never using words for their own sake, I describe only what's important to the story. Describing scenery is not something I aim for, instead, I use words as a tool to portray ideas and principles.

My themes are humorous and dark. I use writing to explore new horizons. My endeavor is to find principles that are unique, new and profound.

This tool told me that I write like: J. R. R. Tolkien, James Joyce, Neil Gaiman and Ian Fleming.

As can be seen on my profile page, I have 10 published stories on this site and several more in my Google Docs, nearing completion. It’s about 200k of written material, but only about 20k of that that is published. The rest of it still waits for editing. I keep all my writing public in my Google Docs, so that anypony can follow and influence my stories from the idea phase to completion. I do this because I appreciate all the feedback and learn immensely from it. It keeps me only slightly misplaced instead of irredeemably lost.

I don't have a dedicated editor. Instead I let anypony edit my stories. I'm always glad to see people leave comments my Docs or published stories.

Every one of my stories has a reading on my Youtube channel.

3431904 hello cheese whip here, as most know me now as. I'm just a simple person who enjoy ponies and Youtube. I find it quite fun to record videos. It also seems to help with my depression too. I write poetry, and annoy gaming, besides that, that's about it. Channel link https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCB32tdDQP6ZK4CfmFp46WkQ

My turn, huh?

Well...I've been a Brony for a little over 3 years now. Watched the show just before Season 3 ended, didn't know the fandom even existed until episode 4 or so of Season 4.

I started Youtubing in March last year. I LOVE doing Let's Plays, but my best content involves ARK tutorials and FNAF 4 (mainly a tutorial on how to easily beat Plushtrap/Balloon Boy. Go figure). I LOVE playing games, and I even play some competitively. Not on an international scale like Na'Vi or Cloud9, mostly national stuff. Besides those, I love playing RTS games and games that REALLY challenge a guy, like the Black Souls Challenge on Dark Souls 3, where you play with the Deprived class, never upgrade your stats and never get new weapons or armor (Can't get passed Vordt ><).

I actually loved FNAF so much that it's the reason I started writing at all. Speaking of writing stuff; does anybody even read these? Like ever? I'm just typing this up while I'm looking for a dota match to play :derpytongue2:

Hello I'm newman wolf and im a youtuber trying to get myself off the ground and I'm a fanfiction reader who does readings on fnadoms one of them mlps

this is my newest video and here's my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGVxxiLN59IpWs_v-9z8FOQ/videos

I'm Vanilla Mocha, Equestria's Coffee Mare!~ I have many, many, many series that I do on YouTube ranging from cat videos to what some might consider speedpaint. I am currently planning an audio drama based on real life events with my closest friends, and I would really appreciate any pointers. :) Here's my channel!

Hmm... okay.

My name is Rose the Changeling. I'm a you tube gamer and I plan making lots of you tube videos for other people to enjoy. I mainly focus on uploading shooter or survival-horror videos. I really wish I could upload more video games, but I don't have the money to do so. I got no subscribers (To anyone who are reading this, plz subscribe) and I don't upload often because I'm still in school.

I am a fanfic writer and music producer here is my channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCts8VWNWvTVgM4eR8yNYJBA

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10