kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
LuminoZero
Group Admin

OK, since Kilala has done a redesign of the Mane 6 kids (sans Turquoise) I thought it was a good time to discuss them. Which ones do you like and which ones do you not?

I've already weighed in on my issues with Starburst and Prism.

-Cotton Candy I love. The 'poofiness' of her mane really seems appropriate.
-Claire doesn't look all that different, honestly.
-Anthea looks hollow. The 'muted eyes' cue to show she is blind I understand, but her original concept art still had life in it. This one just seems emotionally dead.
-Golden Delicious looks too 'rough'. I know he's a farmer, by the controlled look of his mane always made me imagine him as calm, respectful and polite. This is more the rough and tumble country bunmpkin look, and I don't think it suits his character as well as his groomed mane did.

What did you guys think of them?

-Lumino

they don't look any different

I can see what you mean with Anthea, but I still think she looks fine. I love all the rest of them, especially Crystal—that smirk is wonderful.

4942212 They look pretty decent to me. Although Starburst's expression seems a bit... off... I've always liked Claire, so glad no major changes. And I love Cotton's mane! You know that's Pinkie's daughter. I kinda like the new Golden Delicious, but I get what you mean about his mane. It does look a bit too civilized for his line of work.

Other, I'm cool with.

I think they all look cuter

4942212 I think they all look cuter

I don't see any real changes. Altruth Candy has something wierd with her snout - she should get a plastical and that would be great for a story.

I do like the new versions quite a lot, but I agree with 4942500 that there is something wrong with Candy's snout.

MedicHorse
Group Admin

They all look so pudgy now and I find it adorable for some reason.

I like Prism new color, feels like a breath of fresh air

everyone else just looks the same to me...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11